1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020 | Round 2 | Spain | Jerez | July 24-26

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 22, 2020.

1. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

all kidding aside, but I think the number of people in the world that could bench twice mongo weight has to be very small

badmoon692008 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:D

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Inside joke from another thread

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I know, just decided to run with it because the thought of me lifting twice my body weight had me rolling.

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lol us too

Phl218 likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

If Rossi hopes to be on the podium, he’s going to have to modify his riding style or continue to experience tire issues.
    The cooler weather should help him but if he continues to stress his tires, he’s done.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

700 lbs, 750, 800?..Mongo :mad:

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I will find you Linders.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

It.....I.......but.......

Nevermind.

10. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Quatararo
    Dovi
    Vinales
    Rossi
    Binder

11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Damn I cant wait for this race!!!!

12. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

1. MV12
    2. Quarterrutroh
    3. Dovi

ShadowBoxer likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He looks familiar. :D

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Will be intersting to see what Binder does this weekend. I think we may have a new star on the horizon (double star, if you count VR46)

ShadowBoxer, Quicktoy and G 97 like this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

You might be under estimating Binder a little. I think they found something last time out. I expect him to be towards the front , straight out from P1. I think. Maybe. Possible. It could,happen. :D

I think your a little over bought on Dovi.
    Who knows.

16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I think binder has a good shot at p5-8 somewhere. Last weekend was impressive, but he'll probably still make a few too many rookie mistakes over the course of a race to hold onto the lead pack even if he has the "race pace". Running alone by yourself at the back cracking off front running laptimes is a lot different than running in a group at the front of the motogp pack. There's a big difference between "riding" the bike vs "racing" the bike.....

Either way it's great to see KTM finally making big steps to getting near the front. Always nice to see someone take a different road to get there.

BigBird likes this.
  17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Now Motion knows that Rossi. If Rossi, is there a sound in the forest? So Rossi what more can be said? :D

18. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Talk of Rossi firing his crew chief already?

19. Chango

Chango Something clever!

He may as well. After all, it is absolutely never his fault he's not competitive.

20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It may be bs but they mentioned it having something to do with his engine issue