1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 12 | Silverstone | UK | Aug 23 - 25

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 19, 2019.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Steeltoe likes this.
  2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I envisioned something a little dirtier :D

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

What about my boy, Miguel? Zarco is persona non grata in the Reb Bull pit.

Great race. Well done Alex and Suzuki. Also, hats off to Silverstone for putting that track back to proper condition.

K51000, BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

K51000 and motoboy like this.
  5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Valencia Moto3. Not sure the year -- 2013 or something and lost the race because of it.

6. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I thought it was in Brno?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't remember which one it was but it wasn't the final round of the season, so it wasn't Valencia.

8. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

It was Brno 2014 when he was celebrating a lap too early, eventually he finished 9th..

9. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

as great as marquez is he sure as fuck has some last corner problems.

except he is the permanent championship winner for years to come, so maybe not.

BigBird likes this.
  10. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Great race by Rins today. Clearly down on power but able to put that bike anywhere on the track and straight up steals that win from MM.

ShadowBoxer, K51000 and Steeltoe like this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

just saw it.....was watching a 8 month old preggo french chick at the beach here in St. Martin taking maternity photos, eating fresh fruit and smoking cigarettes..all in a day's work for keeping a healthy baby

Rossi...umm...yeah...

But Rins...I forgot he even races til the end, oh and so did he

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    KneeDragger_c69, Steeltoe and motion like this.
  12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

The marches on St Maartin have some really stinky cheese.... good stuff, like week old baby diaper good. Check it out.

BigBird likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup:

(Was the knocked up Frenchie hot though?)

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

not really, even though she was trying though by wearing thongs. i was like you need some Puritan values madam.

Steeltoe likes this.
  15. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

This morning like usual- I go to Fuel Cafe- on 5th street in The Brew City to watch live Moto GP on many Big screens, WITH former racers and many old salts, and a few younger people to and eat breakfast and watch, talk to friends, and go for a spirited ride afterwards.
    Today was awesome.
    Rossi was second on the pole to start, and even led briefly, before eventually dropping back to 4th. Another top 5 for VR!
    Rins, on the Suzuki (Yea!) was in second spot most of the race, did pass MM at least once or twice,
    BUT, on the last lap, he came out of his slipstream inside and managed to get about the length of a front wheel on MM at the finish!!!!
    It was awesome. The entire group of about 2 dozen people in the Cafe (that was all that was there, they don't normally open that early unless there is a MOto GP race on!)- anyways, the whole place broke into a roaring cheer when Rins beat MM!
    I have to hand it to MM though, he has so many more points for the overall, and still gives it his all every time.
    Nearly evereyone there this morning rides to the cafe for this, the GP race is at 0700 central time.
    I didn't talk to the owner of this brand new clean Binelli- engine looked like a 4 stroke too!
    [​IMG]
    These are a few of the friends I watched with and then rode with this morning.
    [​IMG]
    This is Rins onboard shot, I think it was that last corner just before he came inside of MM for the win!
    [​IMG]

Steeltoe and BigBird like this.
  16. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

That’s Vinales, lay off the hard liquor before noon

17. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

It was noon somewhere...

BigBird likes this.
  18. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

What a great race. Anyone else surprised by the lack of fans? Weather looked great and only 50k people show up? Lots of empty bleachers.

BigBird likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Been thinking the last few weeks about all the talking heads and magazines that talk about the Suzuki being down on HP from the Honders, Yamahas and especially the Ducati. How much HP are they talking about? Can't been huge amounts (20 hp) or the other bikes would just walk away in a straight line (in theory).

5 to 10 hp?

20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I was just rewatching the moto3 race and they were talking record crowd numbers. I thought looked dead too

code3ryder and Phl218 like this.