1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica at Barber

Discussion in 'General' started by redtailracing, Sep 12, 2018.

1. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Come on by and say hey! We will probably clear out saturday night then come back and watch Sunday though.

Paddock access at Barber used to be a little different than Road Atlanta with you having to go through a line and sign a release to get into the pits. Probably still the same way with MotoAmerica i would imagine.

2. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

I got Perrone.

TLR67 likes this.
  3. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Heading to Barber in the early AM to set up with 88 Max Flinders!! Come on over this weekend!

5axis, t11ravis and r6boater like this.
  4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Hey Sean,
    Any idea give or take a hour what time WERA peeps can get in tomorrow?

5. groundhogday

groundhogday Well-Known Member

I stream video through my firestick with my phone all the time. Should be able to do it with any modern smatphone. Pretty much the same as playing from a DVR.

6. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I thought you had to be a white plate first before you go Pro? :Poke:

As far as the twins, I know the Adams brothers as really fast on their SV's. I bet at least one of them will be right up front too.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I was forced into the white this year.... My results show it..LOL

No Brakes likes this.
  8. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

At Pittsburgh I was one of the last MA people to get in to setup, they started with WERA folks right after. Was around 3-4pm or so.

TLR67 likes this.
  9. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Can’t hide talent

10. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I think I'm going to make it to Barber on Saturday to check out all the WERA people at a pro race. I care more about watching Parish try to win the Twins cup than I do the Superbikes. :D

11. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

You're not alone on that boat!

r6boater, TLR67 and rcarson15 like this.
  12. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

If you are heading south on 65 to get down to Barber be aware of a major clusterfuck just south of the TN river. A semi had an accident on a bridge and removed a chunk. Story is the bridge will be closed until AT LEAST mid day Friday. I would probably bypass this at all costs unless you are going to be passing thru at a low traffic time.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Load in always starts at 10, our guys can be 2-4 hours later depending on the track and how smooth things go.

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Thanks agAin for the help yesterday Keith... Nothing like unloading setting up and having to load and then unload again just to set up 100 feet away...in the heat too... Weather looks epic from here out....

No Brakes likes this.
  15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Rode mine yesterday with no questions... I will do again today and report back...

16. I’ll jump aboard the ship as well.

JJJerry likes this.
  17. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Whats up with Perdiew? Seems like he signed up for a lot of races, but hasnt gone out in any of them?

18. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

upload_2018-9-21_10-35-18.png

Practice 1

BigBird and r6boater like this.
  19. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Robby-Bobby ON THE GAS IN P1 !!!

Must've had doughnuts, bacon and grits this morning for breakfast.

BigBird likes this.
  20. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

He was a full season entrant. He got really banged at the first round of the year (Road Atlanta) and is still recovering, so he hasn't made any of the other rounds.

rcarson15 likes this.