1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica at Barber

Discussion in 'General' started by redtailracing, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Pitdad42

Pitdad42 Well-Known Member

One race on Saturday.

SpeedyTide and cajun636 like this.
  2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Hey what about those Slow Fat Old Guys running the Triple Crown?

No Brakes, 5axis and t11ravis like this.
  3. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Ask Mongo and @G 97 .... :D

ts199 likes this.
  4. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Will the Twins race be streamed live?

Good luck C Parrish. Bring home the championship!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    TLR67 likes this.
  5. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

He hates lighweight bikes because he's too tall to ride them.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Good Luck with that....

7. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

It's been getting streamed live from the MA Facebook page.

Dragginass and JBarx like this.
  8. grasshopper

You can go on the moto america facebook page and watch the last couple races. The other ones Beth and some other folks were recording live as well. They can all be found and watched for the whole season

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh, one thread hardly qualifies. :Poke::D

Kris87 likes this.
  10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Whats the deal with bikes in the paddock? We rode them all over, including the paddock, at road atlanta. Or is this another barber specific thing?

11. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

They've been streaming them live on facebook or youtube for a bit now. No luck needed :)

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

I don’t hate LWT bikes. You need to pay closer attention.

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Good for the Youtube... I am not a Face tuber.... Sucks you just cant watch them off the DVR now instead of a Laptop...

14. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Well dayum!!! Glad I checked the schedule! I was all prepared to leave this afternoon. :confused: That woulda sucked!!

15. grasshopper

Ha ha you've given me shit since the beginning of time for riding lighweight bikes and you've bashed the class since its inception. It's all good Garth. You know I love you man.

G 97 likes this.
  16. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Typically on Pro weekends there they have a gaurd at the gate and all spectators in the paddock have to go through a line and sign a release and walk in from the top of the hill, maybe its different this year but I doubt it.

17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Nope same thing unless you have a Vehicle Pit Pass on a Tagged Scooter or Car/Truck.... No Bikes have been allowed at Barber for any AMA or MotoAmerica race as far as I know.. They have the Talladega Shuttles to do the Loop all weekend...

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Just got a chance to watch the twins race from NJ last night. Couple of nice saves by your boy ! :clap:

t11ravis and turner38 like this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Only when you tried to ride in the I group and we made you go into the A group. :)

20. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I know what you’re talking about. They had it at road Atlanta too at the top of the hill. And everyone in a vehicle to check in with the guard. We just rode (on bicycles) or walked past them all weekend and never got stopped. I suppose they just assumed we were riders or crew? Who knows. Like I said before, we were basically between Parrish’s or draiks pit and off spectating throughout the weekend.

By the way, if y’all don’t care (and have time) I wouldn’t mind stopping in and saying hello while I’m down there. Maybe on Sunday if you’ll still be around? We’ve never met but I remember watching kris come up through wera years ago when I still raced and kris and I have spoke on Facebook a few times and I also just like rooting for a fellow Tennessean. Would just be cool to meet you guys.