1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica at Barber

Discussion in 'General' started by redtailracing, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That was an impressive crash to watch.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol the flat track guys always give me shit because in racer terms, I’m like 40 lbs heavier than the next guys and on my day, in the right conditions I can still run up front.

So they know I’m a huge MMA/boxing dude and with Roy Jones being 5 minutes from me it kinda stuck.

So it’s like I’m Poind for pound the best racer ever. Lol
    Even though there’s plenty of guys heavier than me especially road racers like billy, but overall, including dirt bikes and flat track I’m Poind for Poind the greatest ever under and circumstance.

Lol

Shenanigans likes this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Every stinkin time.

Refresh+Sign in again+Hunt for channel again+Watch until it happens again=Bein Sports

upload_2018-9-23_15-23-50.png

418 likes this.
  5. 418

418 Expert #59

And not many fans are as dedicated as you.

How many potencial fans has MA lost because they can't get their media shit together?

6. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

First time I recall seeing on-board video in the Superbike race. If it wasnt the first, its the first for me and I LOVE IT! I messaged Wayne R that he needed to add on board video to the races. Sure, I will take credit for it! :)

418 likes this.
  7. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

It's really a BeIn problem. MA successfully streams their lower class races via FB and YouTube at every event.

Steeltoe likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

None and a billion - since it's a potential number...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It'll be on the channel later anyway :D

10. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Me, I’m watching golf and football and have the smoker going. Dont have patience for all that login bullshit. It’s unbelievable that they are spending a ton of money for the series and cant get it on tv.

JBall likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm at the track watching live timing, listening to the radio, listening to the announcers, watching the nfl site for the Falcons game, and bullshitting with Evelyne/Emily/Bruner :D

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wow! What a race!

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

And a great SBK finish to the season.

14. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Doesn't ISIS own BEin? :confused:

15. zrx12man

zrx12man Captain Amazing

No. BeIn Sports is part of the Al Jazeera network, which is owned by the Qatari royal family.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Drone racing was on ESPN though.

For the life of me I me I don't know why Redbull tv hasn't picked up MotoAmerica. Perfect platform.

Excellent production by the MotoAmerica crew this weekend. The onboard camera action and overall direction was well done.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I knew that....Aljazeera = ISIS = Bein sports.
    Al jazeera was the medium for ISISs decapitations to the world.

18. 418

418 Expert #59

Gillims pass on JD was rough. Damn. That was borderline dirty.

19. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

:stupid: Hayden wanted that bad. I thought JD was going to take it. Was a great ride by all the front runners. Listen closely to Hayden when he gets off his bike. "Yea a pissed him off"...

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked, sayin' somethin' like that, man.