1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America - NJMP - Sept 7-8 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 4, 2019.

1. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Same for a Pitt ticket.

2. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Hoffman900, Bloodhound and MELK-MAN like this.
  3. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I can’t take that RiCKdiculous team serious with those goofy ass shirts with the crowns on them. Looks like a complete circus. I’m sure they’re legit blah blah blah but wtf is that garbage and Hayden has been riding like a complete idiot.

drop likes this.
  4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Haters gonna hate.....

stk0308, 418 and No Brakes like this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Not that I dont agree. But, Sean dad throwing water bottle at Haydens head? I'm surprised there weren't uppercuts thrown....

6. Do you know why they have the crown on them? And are purple and yellow? It’s not to look like a circus, it’s where the families money came from which that money puts a bike (s) on the grid.

stk0308 and badmoon692008 like this.
  7. Good call, I’m right here.

8. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Should have been more than a water bottle. I'm glad motoamerica stepped up and penalized Hayden.

9. assjuice cyrus

Its just funny when you got guys saying they need to to something about all the hand waving in the twins class, but its ok to chuck water bottles at other riders?

$150 fine. Shit, I"d pay that to have the opportunity to throw a water bottle at some people....:crackup:

10. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Apparently your not looking at why a water bottle got thrown.

11. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

but but but but but unprofessional!

12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Few years ago at Barber Eslick was calling Herrins father out during an interview...

...and $150 for a water bottle? Better have rocks or concrete in it for that price.

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

"The series needs excitement, rivalries and drama!"

"Keep your hands to yourself!"

Well, which is it, because proper excitement and drama can't be orchestrated to toe the line?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    badmoon692008 and assjuice cyrus like this.
  14. assjuice cyrus

O, I know why it got thrown. I was just stating how everyone was complaining about the twin guys were riding,and arms and feet flaring during a race and they needed to act professional or a professional stage. Then in the s.s class, its ok and that water bottles should be chucked at riders who ride aggressively.

I couldnt be more happy. I love a good shit show. Should be a very interesting last round.

jksoft and Circacee like this.
  15. 418

418 Expert #59

Gillim has been riding like a asshat since him and JD clashed at Barber last year.

Wonder how much of it has to do with the fact that he's a bigger guy having to chase a bunch of midgets on a 600.

16. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

17. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

It has nothing to do with whatever bike he’s riding. It has everything to do with his personal choice to ride like that. Everyone is cognizant of how dangerous this sport is, there’s no need for extra danger added in by a rider.

BigBird, r6boater and Dragginass like this.
  18. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

I was watching the 600 race 2 live, i figured something had popped off when they didn't show the podium interviews.

Should have shown that shit. Maybe MA could make CNN like the NASCAR sissy fights lol.

badmoon692008 and Circacee like this.
  19. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

I think it had to do with the red flag and Hannah having to be on the grid. They transitioned almost immediately from the SS race to that.

20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Went yesterday. Crowd seemed light compared to years past and the weather was Chamber of Commerce brochure perfect. Just a visual observation, so it isn't based on hard numbers. Just seemed off.
    Had a chat with Rocco Landers. Kid is super nice if not a bit shy...off the track. Complemented him on his wise beyond his years win on Saturday where he laid back behind Blackmon to figure how he was getting such strong runs at him down the front straight. He followed him, altered his line and turned the trick on him on the last lap. Kid is 14!!!. That obviously was not his plan for Sunday as he completely checked out. Congrats on your title kid. They'll be more I'm sure.
    Supersport guys tore some shit up right in front of us. I didn't see the contact between Gillim and Kelly, just the aftermath. Fong was glued to P.J. but obviously didn't have enough. P.J.'s bike was one of the cleanest, best looking on the grid. Apparently fast and well prepped as well.
    Suzuki? They were never in touch. Sorry Toe. Toni was left at the start and Herrin looked lost, and I like Josh a lot. J.D. was flying. I watched the first few laps from turn 1 and him and Cam were cooking into there. Once J.D. was out front I was concerned he was coming in too hot lap after lap, the entry speed was that nuts. Those dudes were flying. Great result from him and Attack. Hope they stay together for next year, but I heard rumblings that he may be full time AFT next year.
    Twins race wasn't as exciting as I had hoped. Was fairly follow the leader from a trackside perspective and got strung out. Good field though and the bikes looked great. Dumas is fast. Like really fast. Visually faster on entry to the chicane than everyone. Not sure what happened to Barnes. He was right there for a bit then faded, gained a little then faded bad.
    Stock 1000 race may have been the race of the weekend for me. Corey Alexander had a great run through the pack for a 2nd and Frank Babuska had a great run in 4th. It's his home track, so I'd like to see him run somewhere other than NJMP, but he was right with the leaders all race and finished in front of Ashton Yates. Damn solid for a club racer.
    Overall, we had fun and were glad to support the series with some tickets and a few t shirts bought.

IWANNAGOFAST15 and MELK-MAN like this.