1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Dude. Stop holding out on us.... gotta share that.

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

This girl made you Gay? Damn!

Rebel635 likes this.
  3. Phl218

Phl218 .

what, whorehouses, half a city passed out at the oktoberfest, or gangbang parties at clubs in Mallorca or ibiza?

nothing out of the ordinary… if you're smart, you don't date out of these origins

Hillbillydeluxe likes this.
  4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

No no..that stand's for butt fudge

5. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Here's a quick one.

Buddy and I are out riding one night; we swing by another guy's apartment to see what's going on. When we pull up, we realize a party is going on in another building so we're sitting there contemplating going home to get the cars and come back to the party. As we're sitting there, I feel my bike move around like someone was shaking it...when I turn to look behind me, some random chick had jumped on the back and her friend on the back of my buddies bike.

She says she is going to the party but they saw us and have always wanted to ride so they came over before going upstairs. As Jay and I discussed giving them a ride and where to go, the girl on my bike says to her friend, "This is crazy.... I'm not wearing any panties!"

Sure enough, I turn and look and there is full on beaver neatly shaved wide open in her little jean skirt.

Anyway, we take them for a ride about 10 minutes and bring them back to the party. They hop off and run in like little school girls. Buddy says to me, what are we doing now?

"I gave her a ride...now that bitch is going to ride me " He just laughed and so we park the bikes and head up to the party. I find little Ms. No Panties talking to some guy; I walked straight up to her and said "Hey...I need to holler at you for a minute" and pulled her away from this guy. He wasn't happy about that but I didn't give a shit and so I say to her as we're walking towards the hallway, "It's your turn to give me a ride. That's the way this works." She laughed but didn't argue as she admitted the bike ride got her wet and horny.

We went into the bedroom and fucked. Knowing she had no panties on, I just bent her over and flipped her skirt up to start with. About 10 minutes in, someone starts banging on the door...you guessed it, the dude from earlier....we both finish up and get ready to go back out.

That is when she tells me dudes her ex boyfriend and they were supposed to be getting back together. Needless to say, I didn't stay at the party after that. Never knew her name or anything.

RichB, Phl218 and ToofPic like this.
  6. Hillbillydeluxe

Hillbillydeluxe Well-Known Member

I envy you guys, I’ve never been with a chick I didn’t know for a time... and not too many either... I just ain’t wired that way to disconnect it... I tried once and got goth bled and blue balls as I told y’all.... but I’ve dealt with more than my share of crazy for sure

7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Lucky for you fella!! You can look forward to a family reunion!! Who knows.. maybe she's into some kinky shit by now?:)

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's all right, the friend I was asking for will accept a private message.
    How about the nephew? I don't think you specifically ruled him out of the proceedings in your story.

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Nephew was PISSED when he found out! :crackup: I couldn't do anything but laugh as he threatened to beat my ass.

10. Hillbillydeluxe

He had a party and his buddies got his aunt for his bday? What’d he get a hangover?
    Ya know every adult that knew about it knew why was goin on. Can you imagine an uncle saying “y’all I’ll chaperone all those girls for my niece’s camp out” they’d all be like f that you creepy perv.

She must’ve been a big ol girl uglier than a eye stye wasn’t she? How many more times you do her after that?

and what about the guy you threw off the mount? What’d he do? That’s why makes me think she wasn’t worth it for an 18 year old to just give it up

11. Hillbillydeluxe

Only saw her a couple more times, publicly at family gatherings. She was a nice girl it seemed, she didn’t bite me again at least

ToofPic likes this.
  12. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

No uncle was in the picture. And the aunt was "cool" and younger than anyone else in the family so I guess his parents thought she would be the least intrusive to have around for the party while still having an adult onsite. She wasn't necessarily big, just not particularly attractive. Never hit it again after that, though I'm sure I could have. Don't remember what what the other guy did, guess he just GTFO of the way lol.

Hillbillydeluxe likes this.
  13. Hillbillydeluxe

I remember you talking about something like an amish rumspringer where young adults are expected to explore.

Germans go to Spanish islands for orgies? Odd to travel that far to get laid.

you mean you don’t date the party girls or you do? Maybe the release of all that gets the crazy out early.

14. Hillbillydeluxe

Nice of y’all to throw her a bone or three. Beauty certainly isn’t a necessity in that scenario I guess, specially from your point of view.

the other dude was forever put in his place though after that, sports, working, sex, it’d always be “get out tha way” whenever competition arose between you two.

Man oh man, that reminds me!! Alright I have one I completely forgot about!

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I see what you did there. :crackup:

renegade17 and Hillbillydeluxe like this.
  16. Hillbillydeluxe

Alright, I completely forgot about this one, I don’t drink and this is why. The girl was fun for the weekend but she flipped out and became a slut and stripper afterwards and I felt bad, but I was respectful and even spent an extra night making her feel good about herself, so I thought.

race season is over and a bunch of us are bored and decide to meet up in St Louis to ride dirt bikes. One buddy of mine that I have lots of stories about was dating a girl with a roommate, we were all early to mid 20s. One of our buddies was known to make amateur movies and they were teasing him about his piece as he couldn’t drink and perform and he didn’t know which he liked better. We ride all day and are partying into the night and a 5th of 151 gone and more. I’m wasted and go to piss and the limp dick was trying to get with roomate, she’s in a towel right out of the shower and he stripped down trying to get her to drop the towel. She’s not having any of it and her bedroom door is open to the bathroom where I was pissing. This chick, who was hot, tight body and tits stuck straight out like fake ones but we’re real and a full Bush, her towel fell conveniently. He’s but naked, trying to talk her into shaving her snatch, she asked what I thought, with my dick in my hand still, I told her I love it! She dropped to her knees and went to work on me. She didn’t want anything to do with limpy. Well, he wasn’t leaving and starts yelling commands and directing her. This got the attention of the rest of the apartment. So now three dudes and ones gf are watching the show. Limpy is on command, “cup the balls, yeah that’s it” and I’m smiling as it’s funny to me, other dudes are talking to me, and I’m drunk, and wobly, and sit down and reach out to get a feel. Then he yells “take it to the balls!” I laughed and said she couldn’t, just being full of myself, so she tried to hard and gagged just as he yelled it again, I laughed and fell off the chair and tried to catch myself... with a hand full of her hairy snatch, accidentally pulled out a handful, that girl wouldn’t stop and kept on trying so long that most of the audience was gone by time she finished me off. We all went our way after I got limpy out of her room and passed out.

the next day me and limpy can’t face eachother without laughing and the other two dudes were yelling “take it to the balls” all day at the MX track...

that night I tried to make her feel good about herself but don’t think she picked up on it, I’ll post that later

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

There isn't a single story on in this thread that I would feel comfortable typing out. Some shit should just go to the grave with you.

TX Joose, Sudowoodo, beac83 and 6 others like this.
  18. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Here is another one, I still chuckle about to this day.

So, I ain't the brightest crayon in the box and while I was accepted to a few college's free and clear, I BARELY got in at Clemson. So much so, I had to go in via a new student "STEP" program; don't remember what STEP stood for but basically, instead of starting in the fall like a normal freshman, I had to start during the second summer semester and all STEP students had to attend a mandatory study hall from 7-9 every night. After the first year, you're a normal student. Also, it is key to understand, Clemson had an on campus bar at the old student union. Now for the story:

During the summer, incoming freshman would visit the campus for an overnight trip. They would tour the campus, meet with advisors, select their classes, etc. These campus visit trips were usually 2-3 times a week and lasted for a month. And every campus visit had a dance party at the on campus bar. DJ - Food - Dance Floor - And for anyone there with the proper age, a bar. So, myself and some of the other guys in STEP, would regularly attend the dance party's and hang out and meet people and for a few of us with fake ID's...would have some drinks. So, we're there one night, 4-5 of us sitting around the bar and I see a total smoke show on the dance floor. I'm talking, this chick is HOOOTTTT! 5'2", D Cups, thick little ass on her....I mean just DAMN! I can't take my eyes off her.

So, I have some more liquid courage and head on over to her and her 2 friends. Walk up behind her and tap her on the shoulder....she turns around and I throw my best 18 year old self, pathetic game at her but it works. Ask if she wants to dance. She looks me up and down, and says, "Not sure that'll work." This would be the point where I mention that I'm 6'6", so an easy foot and a half taller than her. So I said, "Sure it will. Just like later on." She just kinda stands there and is confused, so I reach down around her ass and pick her up. She's got her legs around my waist and we both started grooving. This goes on and off for a little while and finally about 12:30, she and I are both tipsy.....well, I'm drunk....she's tipsy. I say to her, "Let's get outta here and go back to my dorm. We can have a few more drinks and some more dancing." She's down and we bounce.

Get back to my dorm where my roommate is asleep....I wake him up and tell him to GTFO. He's confused but I made it very clear, he had to go...NOW. He splits and before I can get another drink in her we're on my bed making out and clothes start flying. Did I mention she had some of the most perfect titties I have ever enjoyed. Big, round, all natural....just whoa! So we're fooling around and she's wants to play Just the tip game....yeah, that didn't last long. This chick is riding my cock and fucking moaning and groaning....I'm flipping her over and doing her from behind and she's getting louder and louder. I'm in awe....just she's loving every bit of this; I had the perfect ratio of whiskey dick cause I'm performing like Dirk Diggler over here and it's bliss. She jumps on and is reverse cow girl and at this point is just not even caring about her noise level. At this point, I think it's over. I start hearing my roommate and neighbors to our left banging on our door and the wall screaming, "Get'um Tiger!! Dat a boy T!! Bang that bitch!!" Just all kinds of stuff. I am laughing and I'm expecting her to get pissed and stop.....NOPE!!!! This rev's her motor even more. She get's louder and rougher with every bang on the door and wall. Next thing I know, she's telling me she's about to cum and she wants me to pick her up again like we were dancing.

So, I'm in no position to tell her NO. I get her up around my waist and I'm doing my best to continue the best performance of my life, up until that point, and she's going nuts. At this point, the neighbors on our right have joined in and she's fucking screaming almost painfully in my ear. "Fuck me....fuck me.....fuck me.....OMG, FUCK ME!" So I'm giving it my all when she tells me to slam her back into the wall while I pound the shit out of her. So, I do as directed. I'm fucking her, slamming her back up against the wall while she is screaming "Fuck me, I'm coming...fuck me harder......fucking fuck me, I'm coming....." And this y'all, this is the point at where I felt like a sex God, the next line out of her mouth is burned into my memory for all eternity...."FUCK ME YOU BIG DICK'ED MOTHER FUCKER, FUCK ME HARD....I"M COMING.....OH MY FUCKING GOD, GIVE ME THAT BIG DICK!!!" At this very moment, the hallway of listeners erupt into cheers and laughs....I have no idea how many people are banging on the walls and door absolutely cheering like I just scored the winning touchdown of the Super Bowl underdog.....It was comical yet fucking awe inspiring to this day.

She finally calms down after we had finished and we just lay there on the bed naked for another 20-30 minutes. About that time, she says she really needs to get back to her room so her friend doesn't worry and that she had a good time. I told her anytime, she was welcome back when school started. She got dressed and left the room to be welcomed by an applause of people who were still awake and had their doors open. When fall came around, I'd randomly see her on campus and we'd catch eyes at each other. We never replicated that night, but did hook up several more times during our freshman year but none as never perfect as that first night. She was a wild one....I had scratch marks all over my back for a week after that. My neighbors and roommate always called me BDMF'er when we were out....they found it funny to get girls we were hitting on to ask what that meant.

Anyway....there's another for the beeb.

19. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

That is not a crazy chick story, that's just bragging.

TX Joose, Spooner, DmanSlam and 7 others like this.
  20. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

That’s what BDMF’ers do … :D
    I brag all the time … :D

Hillbillydeluxe and ClemsonsR6 like this.