1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mmm, Daisy Duke!

Discussion in 'General' started by wera176, Sep 14, 2004.

1. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Wonder what she'll look like in some "Daisy Dukes?"

Linky

2. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Just a good ole boys....never meanin no harm....beats all you never saw been in trouble with the law since the day they was born :D

3. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

This movie has a shot at being very funny. The Broken Lizard crew is writing and directing - same guys that created Super Troopers.

4. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

I hope its better than Starski&Hutch, which sucked ass.

5. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

My only problem with this movie is that the General Lee WILL NOT have a Confederate Flag on the top. I love the Dukes but it just aint the Dukes without the flag.

6. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I think Daisy is a little too smart for Jessica to be playing.:confused:

7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

No worries, all of Hollywood's bullshit will not go unpunished.

San Andreas has yet to have her say. :clap:

8. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

So it's a politically correct General Lee, eh? You can say fuck, shit, piss, damn, hell, etc in the movie, but you can't show the confederate flag.

9. Resident Plarp

If anything, Alabama's state flag should be replaced by the color "primer."

10. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Straighten' the curves.... Flatnin' the hills'

11. wera176

I did always wonder why a girl that looked like that was STILL in Hazard County. Not too smart, IMO. ;) Plus, she really didn't have a drawl.... Jessica fits the stereo-type better than Bach did, IMO. :beer:

12. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Hey Plarp,
    Makin' fun of us suthern boyz.
    Hey I used to live in Rochester Hills years ago and I must say I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK. It's so peaceful around here and I didn't like everybody being pissed off because you sit in traffic for HOURS.
    Plus there are 7 tracks within a 5 hour drive. Barber is only 40 min.
    OH YEAH' we even have hurricane Ivan.
    :clap:

13. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

She could not leave because her lifelong love, Deputy Enos Straight, was there. Plus, Scores has enough dancers.:D

14. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Am I the only one that thinks Jessica Simpson's 15 minutes might be up before this movie comes out!? The girl has no talent! She's good looking but won't keep her mouth shut long enough for me to enjoy the view. :rolleyes:

15. Dano

Dano Thread killer for hire

maybe this will once again bring "Daisy Dukes" back into fashion

YUMMY!

:D

16. wera176

LOL! I had forgotten about Enos! But it wouldn't have been the first time a hottie left her back-woods boy for the bright city lights! ;) Somehow, she just didn't fit other than she improved the view. It was strange that they were all cousins... hmmmmm, ;)

17. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i hear ya brother.

.....and FWIW, she aint no catherine bach.

i dont know if its true, but i heard johnny knoxville and the dude that played stiffler (name escapes me) are gonna be bo and luke, and burt reynolds was to play boss hog. dont know where i heard this or if its close to being true, but if so, its gonna suck, ass.

and WTF is a general lee w/o the confederate flag?! damn you liberal pieces-o-sh@t.

18. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

Jamie Presley, now there's your Daisy Duke.

19. Resident Plarp

I'm sorry you had to suffer here. Between the Queens/princesses running around with husband/daddy's money, the cell-phone toting oblivions and the vote for kerry stickers it's a good thing I haven't yet taken chemistry seriously and built my own, small radiological device.

Glad you made it out alive.

20. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

What do you know about the DUKE BOYS youngblood. Were you even born when Roscoe P Coltraine was shaken 'em down?