1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mmm, Daisy Duke!

Discussion in 'General' started by wera176, Sep 14, 2004.

1. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

OUCH! :mad:

Actually, I didn't know who any of them were. It was half of the band 98 degrees and I knew they looked famaliar (as in celebrities), but since I don't watch much MTV I didn't know who they were. It was around Christmas and they were on a TV special the wife was watching and I then realized who they were. I certainly did notice her though. She and her hotter than her friend were dancing all over the place. You'd have to have been blind to miss 'em....

:cool:

2. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

I still can't figure out why no one has posted a picture of Catherine Bach in her Daisy Duke outfit.
    Steve

3. aero1100

aero1100 Well-Known Member

The whole Dukes thing started with a movie called "The Moonrunners" from 1975. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071854/

Basically the same pretense, even some of the cast members are the same. Waylon Jennings is the Balladeer, Ben Jones (Cooter) plays a federal agent and C Pete Munro (Enus) plays Cooter.

The Dukes of Hazzard ranks just behind Miami Vice as my favorite show of all time.

4. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

[​IMG]

Holy crap - she's from Warren Ohio.... Wow.

6. 418

418 Expert #59

LMFAO

Retards. :D

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Jeez, you guys are gonna make me go buy a Dukes DVD.

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

PC Dukes of Hazzard 2005:

1. "General Lee" is now called the "Nelson Mandela" and has a Rainbow Pride flag painted on the roof, not the evil Stars & Bars.
    Instead of a fossil fuel gulping Classic Muscle Car, the Mandela is a Honduh Insight hybrid.

2. "Daisy Duke" now wears a mumu, as not to be demeaning to Women. Those shorts were just barbaric.

3. "Boss Hog" is now a skinny black man, to promote diversity.

4. New theme will be sung by a multicurtural chorus.

:p ;) :D

10. Chip

Chip Registered

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The original show seriously depleted the supply. Understand they kept several people busy full-time replacing the cars they destroyed (every cool jump = another dead General Lee).

12. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

They will probably use CG, safer, cheaper, and you can do more..

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'm hoping the effects are still real cheesy. Like when they show the in-car shots of Bo and Luke and it looks like a drive-in movie of a dirt road in the back window. That's what I'm talkin bout! :D