1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

The truth.

Britt likes this.
  2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

That’s even worse isn’t it? There’s no woman that could convince me to start smoking a meth pipe or to turn into an alcoholic. If you do any of that stuff, you wanted to do it. No grown ass man should be led astray into that, he’s not a naive teenager that was peer pressured.

Yeah I don’t doubt that she made up a bunch of shit to fuck him over. However, that relationship sure sounds like it was mutually toxic.

Rico888 and cav115 like this.
  3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Being "gaslighted" can make normally rational people think and do all sorts.

malik ross likes this.
  4. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Sounds like you havent been with a mentally abusive person. They are good at it. They start slow and build it up over time so you dont catch on. You cant relate unless youve been there.

I had a mental breakdown 2 yrs ago. In my earlier yeays, my opinion of folks having a mental breakdown was "weak minded pussy" or such. Now my opinion is very much different.

cha0s#242 and Robin172 like this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...you just don't want to be thought of as a weak minded pussy. :D <---obligatory smiley

cav115 likes this.
  6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Suck it old man!! :moon: :Poke:

7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I figure Mat Mladin was a world class athlete most of his young life. I got the vibe he strictly avoided anything unhealthy during those years. I could see someone wanting to do a little "experimenting" after decades of abstinence. Something of a mid life crisis, perhaps.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I could see trying to fill the dopamine void from racing with other risky behaviors. Not an excuse, but a reason for the poor choices. The rest is just unintended consequences of sticking your dick in crazy. Hopefully this person that made the accusations gets what's coming to her. The sad reality of this whole situation is that there is actually a child involved, and this will unfortunately have some lasting effects on them. Hopefully they find peace in their life and can move forward. Same for Mat.

The law needs to be just as heavy handed on false accusations as it is on the actual crimes if committed. You've got to be a really fucked up individual to put your child through something like this. THAT is something I'd like to see changed in my lifetime. I know 2 people that have gone through false accusations like this. One ultimately lost his profession (teaching) and family over it and then decided to take his own life. It was only in the aftermath that the truth was discovered, and he never lived to see vindication. Sweet fuck all happened to the accuser.

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Ever heard the old saying “men are like carpet. Lay em’ right the first time and you walk on them forever”.

AJ and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Self medicating can be a weird phenomenon that can be triggered in people differently. What starts out as being infrequent and manageable can increase in frequency and escalate to becoming out of control. It can sneak up on you pretty quickly as ones participation level, of what once was considered excessive, now becomes the new norm resulting in one's point of reference becoming lost. It now becomes the normal activity for that person.

Type A personalities also have an effect.
    Age has nothing to do with it.
    Being a grown ass man has nothing to do with it.
    Loss of structure and free time and $ has a huge impact.

11. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

A former girlfriend's Mom told her that one. She took it to heart and good use.

A while later a friend shared this one with me: "Crazy in the head. Crazy in the bed."

I'd discovered that there was some truth to that by then...

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Just when I get to thinking you're a dumbass, you post some sage ass shit like that.

Very well said, and I unfortunately believe that it is probably from firsthand experience. Life can be a mother trucker. :(

13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

You just started thinking that?

Attached Files:

14. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

We had quite the prolific thread dedicated to that very topic in our once beloved and now defunct Dungeon. Alot of effort went into that thread.....*sigh*

G 97 likes this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner