1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

If you're getting a root, you've got the wrong type.

SGVRider, TurboBlew and auminer like this.
  2. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Those split-wood chairs would last until 10 seconds after their truck turned the corner at the end of the street. And that shit they put on people's driveways would stay wet forever.

4. Chain

Chain Well-Known Member

Wow, what a mess. Some people seem to think that if someone is charged with a crime and they are acquitted then they must have had the wrong size glove and are as guilty as hell regardless. I would hate to have been put through a false accusation hell in the court of public opinion let alone a pedo one. That shit his almost impossible to clean off, for the rest of his life he will have to deal with people who prefer to believe allegations. So what if the guy is an asshole, most top athletes are in one way or another, it comes with the territory. Plenty of champions in motorsport are capital A- grade assholes it doesnt make them pedos or politicians.

cav115, Boman Forklift and G 97 like this.
  5. rapidzrx

rapidzrx Well-Known Member

My experience with him was not good but glad to see he isn't a child molester

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

"fad"?? More like proven strategy.
    Its been happening at both ends of the spectrum since the 40s & 50s. Now its much easier with digital megaphones.

SpeedWerks Racing likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, and OJ was guilty. :D

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

It's quite possible that might have been part of a deal so he didn't end up spending time in gaol until his trial came up.

G 97 and Yzasserina like this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

10 more pages.

G 97 likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Certainly provides some additional insight into the situation. After watching the Depp/Heard trial, no doubt in my mind Mladin is being genuine.

cav115, Boman Forklift and Wingnut like this.
  12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Good for him, getting his truth out there. That can’t have been easy.

Pride & Joy and Boman Forklift like this.
  13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

That was (understandably) a mess to read. What I gathered was that he has a crazy ex-girlfriend, he got into drink and drugs, and she decided to stalk him and do a bunch of crazy shit including making false allegations.

The substance abuse does help explain why the authorities may have gone after him, if you’re locally known as an addict then your credibility is low. Combine that with known altercations with some crazy bitch and they’ll probably take any allegations against you serious like.

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Wow.

I mean, fucking wow.

mpusch likes this.
  15. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Sounds like he had a stage 5 bipolar clinger on his hands.

16. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

Credit to him for owning his own crap and not trying to blame those things on others.

Pride & Joy likes this.
  17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Or just the average 20 to 40 year old woman these days....

evomach, cav115, Wingnut and 3 others like this.
  18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Just wow. Good for him on taking care of dirty business.

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Got to get to my root for a proper investigation. If the subject has a root, yeah I’ve definitely got the wrong type!

Let’s be honest though. He was boozing and snorting a lot of coke (off booties I assume), and he’s a little bit…. different to start with. That Facebook post read like some of the stream of consciousness, multiple concussion suffering nuttery some of the fellas around here post. I’m sure he didn’t exactly meet her in church and that she wasn’t working a stable career in insurance. That doesn’t excuse her behavior, but the phrase “lie with dogs and get fleas” seems particularly apropos in this case.

Dragginass likes this.
  20. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

If I read it correctly he didn't get into the drink and drugs until after meeting her.