1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What’s a woman?

Steeltoe, Wheel Bearing and lopitt85 like this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Not really. Still a pedophile.

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. :D

G 97 likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What do I look like....a biologist?

pickled egg likes this.
  5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

C'mon, that's an oldie: "Life support system for a vagina."

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nice try but I didn't say it happened. What didn't surprise me was charges for a sexual offense. The age of the alleged victims is a matter of degree. It's one of those situations where you see someone on TV brought in for suspicion of being a serial killer and your reaction is "well, we know he used to kill dogs in the neighborhood so it doesn't sound out of character."

7. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

You're assuming he was penetrating her and not the other way around...

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So what you are really telling us is you were known as “fart boy” the hero!!:D

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Not remotely. I lacked the intestinal fortitude. :D

10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I let a really loud one go in class when I was about 13, we were all very amused, not so the teacher who walked up to me, clipped me round the back of the head and told me to be more respectful to the furniture.

KneeDragger_c69 and HPPT like this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep and a lot of serial child molesters come across as nice. An easy example is available but I would be banned :crackup:

Oh and the cop that used a psychic as evidence should be hung.

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

That could very well be correct, but I think it’s irrelevant.

Western jurisprudence has decided on equal treatment under the law for all as the ideal. Does it always work out that way? No, but it is our standard and a well ordered society needs rules and clearly delineated standards of behavior. Therefore, she should be thrown in prison for as long as a male teen-porker would get. Given everyone’s wish that male pedos get brutalized in jail and our desire for equality, we should also hope her fellow inmates have ready access to pineapples and rubber gloves.

Matt Walsh has been trying to answer this question, I hear. Don’t know if he’s figured it out yet.

I hear some high muckety lawyer types are also trying to figure it out. I’m thinking about buying one of those “FBI: Female Body Inspector” t-shirts and conducting my own investigations. I’d like to get to the root.

You think you’re being somewhat hyperbolic, but sadly you’re mistaken. One of the alphabet agencies the other day called women “womb carriers”. :Puke:

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I’m glad that he wasn’t railroaded by the system, but I still have no fucking idea what happened. I am extremely surprised that they went after someone rich and famous without being able to seal the deal though. Maybe Australia works a lot differently than the US.

14. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

IMO, Seem to be the latest fad, esp. politically, accuse of a crime and force them to defend their innocence (see Trump admin),
    NOT prove them guilty in a court (as it should be). lot's don't even make it to court in those hi-pro case's.
    Do all the damage to them as fast as possible, some will stick.
    People have gone from 'Innocent, until proven guilty' to 'Guilty, until they can prove their innocence'....sucks

Quicktoy and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No kidding. The only damage in that case is that he may have hurt his shoulder high fiving his buddies...:crackup:

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Blah blah blah

[​IMG]

RRP, Britt, sdg and 1 other person like this.
  17. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Actually, an old tactic. LBJ, while running for office in TX, told his staff to spread a rumor that his opponent liked to pleasure himself with his barnyard sows.
    Aide - we can't prove that!
    LBJ - who cares, let him deny it

RRP likes this.
  18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

And a tactic that is still in use today. Which party did LBJ belong to again?:D

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The court proceedings is the punishment. They are happy to just run someone into financial ruin if they can. Doesn't matter if you are ever convicted of anything. They'll do their best ruin you financially and reputationally and go on to the next victim they chose.

G 97 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wonder what would have happened if he wasn’t a 7 time AMA champ in the days where you could make more here than in motogp and he had saved his cash? Probably why he was in the position he was put in.

Reminds me of the days in PA when the “travelers” would come through. Tar your driveway, redo your roof, sell you really shitty outdoor furniture and make unfounded charges of sexual advances if you didn’t pay $5k.

Yzasserina likes this.