1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MKUltra

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 7, 2018.

1. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

this may help some folks..

it just scratches the surface on a very deep subject. I do not agree with everything said but do think its a reasonably good starting point to begin getting a handle on the seemingly out of control situation we all share.

discuss if you dare, The Knew Whirled Order.

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Are you starting this BS thread because you cannot provide the evidence you were requested to provide in the BK thread?

Cause this is what Liberals do...when they cannot fight back with facts, deflect onto any tangent or change the boundaries of the discussion to keep from having to admit their wrong on the original topic.

3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

this one seems pretty confused to me..

perhaps, unless he provides a cite/link to whatver the fk he is on (pol arized) about, he should admit it. (con fusion)

wtf?

edit: Im guessing he has labeled me with an opposing label to the one he uses for himself. I do not recall anyone requesting me for evidence that supports one fiction or another either way.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Whoops! I'm sorry...bifocal moment....was confusing you with dpsasis on the Kavanaugh thread....my complete and humble apologies.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Just FYI : the Illuminati/Tri-Delt/Keebler Elf cabal is putting nanorobotic neurotransmitters in the global bauxite supply, so you can no longer block the brainwave transmissions with your foil hats. They actually function as antennae now.

Pro tip: microwave the foil before shaping the hat.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

:Pop:

In on P1!!!!!

Oh and lets go back to an oldie but a goodie conspiracy theory...

[​IMG]

7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

cool.. I humbly and admirably accept it. politics gets both sides charged up and when youre in the middle, sometimes almost everyone automatically thinks youre their worst enemy.

8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

whats the 5G network got to do with it? and here come the 'buzzwords'. lol

anyone know where that term comes from? works like labels but has a higher capacity (buzz)

I wonder what has more power, a buzzword or officially certified copies of the (highly redacted) MKUltra project docs? I suppose it depends on what court one finds themselves in..

seriously, this subject is absolutely the most important subject a man could ever dismiss without investigation. not for the reasons one might think though and I am certainly no authority* on it but Ive realized how pervasive it is and that there really is automatons in the minds of man among us.

* except for on the beeb, since I just authored a thread on it. where anything goes, I suppose.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Aliens!!!

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You should apologize to Nigel, who pointed out the error of your position. Not having a basic sense of what constitutes evidence, all while making the claim that something has been refuted based on the same type of evidence, and I am definitely not seeing any humility.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Semantics. When the word was used here, it referred to evidence that backs the original contention.
    Speaking of which, I believe you alluded to the existence of positive evidence that we had not considered.

12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

if you say 'hearsay' and someone else hears it.. is it still hearsay?

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

So wait.

You are dredging up some 1950's quackery via a 1979 documentary (when the project was exposed along with CONTRELPRO), and are posting it like this is some new threat?

Next you'll dig up the late 1980's court rulings declaring the Red Squads that many cities ran with assistance from the FBI to spy on peaceful dissenters as unconstitutional.

All known history. Nothing new here. It probably still goes on in some other form.

Perhaps a better study of history is necessary.

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

SpeedyE and badmoon692008 like this.
  15. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

the thing about knowitalls, is how their minds are 'made up'. and by who. I was a habitual knowitall for the longest, come from a long line of them actually and still catch myself entangled in that web pretty regularly but Im now able to realize when I am much quicker and the effects are much less effective because of this realization.

the actors behind this project and the multitudes of sub projects go way way back and forward in time. the sub project 'mockingbird' is the most prominent currently with Blassy, Svetnick, Kavanaugh, etc.

any woodstock fans?

this guys investigations and involvement is quite the eye opener. as usual I dont agree with everything but gotta hand it to him, he is really on the ball with this stuff. his history of FM radio documentaries are pretty intensive too as well as his associate Dr. Hans Utters work on music in general.

but what do I know? next to nothing.. but I AM aware that everything I thought I knew is 'make believe'.

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I was hoping for some advocacy that circumcision prevents masturbation or that if you stare at a fire you will wet the bed. :)

**my great grandmother believed both of those things to a level where she would argue with you.**

17. beac83

So you are saying that this is all news to you.

Carry on.

To those of us who were already aware of the edges of this when the Contrelpro stories broke back in the 70's, it comes as no surprise.

18. beac83

Circumcision certainly makes masturbation less pleasurable, but I have never heard that it prevents it. :D

SpeedyE and Fonda Dix like this.
  19. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

see how hearsay works. lol

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Wait, wouldn't you need a before & after to actually know this?

And dammit, I feel cheated. Can I sue over this?

badmoon692008 likes this.