1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MKUltra

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 7, 2018.

1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

He's far down the rabbit hole of conspiracies. Any attempts to be logical or employ critical thinking/decision making are futile until he climbs back out.

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

3. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Wait.

Spelling is mind control, in a world where 80% plus were illiterate?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They only controlled 20% then duh :D

deepsxepa likes this.
  5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

spelling is still the most dominant form of govern ment, AKA mind control.

its an Operating System for the mind. man had a powerful Op Sys prior to 'literacy' which was also manipulated/divided in order to control the minds.

the root language of man was harmonic, the sounds of it were where the power was, real power. what we speak now has been inverted through spelling. the sounds we speak now are opposite of the origins. creating disharmony with nature.

mathematics have also been inverted to do the same with the advent of decimals instead of fractions, squaring the circle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron
    metatronscube.jpg

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    SpeedyE likes this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Politics and the English Language​

by George Orwell, 1946:

http://www.mind-trek.com/treatise/go-patel.htm

8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I think I saw this on X Files between the lizard man episode and the grafted alien killer thing episode.... Not as good as the Jose Chung's From Outer Space episode.

10. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

11. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I think TV is where all your and a very large majorities so called knowledge originates from.

I also think TV is, and has been an MK project from day 1. not all of the programming comes from the same engineering background.

I think the Archons rot yo brain with the TV and use it to sub vert your imagination in order to do their bidding.

whether you, yourself realize this or not, that is where your comment came from.

Notice to agent is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agent.

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

John has a long mustache.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Got no tv.

Fact is, the stuff that’s run behind the scenes to keep the machine oiled, is beyond “normal people’s” imagination.

The thought of that and acknowledging it, scares the shit out of the masses. And it should. So it’s easier to declare it BS.
    Works greeeeeat.

14. sheepofblue

Saw that episode also..... oh and are you sure I am not in on it with them and corrupting the WERA BBS?

And while I am asking questions do the men in black have to wear black suits... why not shorts and a t-shirt in the south during summer...

15. Fonda Dix

3 hours and 15 minutes I spent watching that movie last night.

Brutal.

16. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

'corrupting the WERA BBS' LOL

TV aint the only sub version. its just messed up how it closes the minds by forming artificial beliefs and opinions in those who partake of it. it suggests false 'norms' and people buy into them then imitate.

normal peoples i magi nation is just as unlimited as anyone, its just been so locked down that they dont even know what its for anymore.

but 'we' here aint exactly normal, most moto racers have had to overcome fear at some point. I think we can handle the truth better than most but Im one of those who never really knew what fear is/was. not that I dont get startled or have legit concern/respect.

we're in a 'time' now that we can not longer deny we have a problem as a whole [mankind] Im just one of the ones that is trying to show how we got here (because I have been paying attention) and what I see as the best course fore ward in some way.

not sure why the MIB dont show skin, but perhaps that would blow their cover?

17. Fonda Dix

You are either really freaking smart or really freaking insane. I cant figure out which.

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

there's a fine line towards insanity.

but mostly, dumb people don't turn insane. dumb people are just "happy"

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. sheepofblue

Let the wool show....perceptive of ewe.

20. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I could be both of those, neither, or somewhere in between. I still have alot more to learn than not but I think that the hardest part is over and that was realizing how to think and not what to think. (binary vs analog)

theres more to everything than either/or, true/false, left/right. thats the binary programming we've all been programed with but man mind is runs an analog OS, not a binary one.