1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

minneapolis

Discussion in 'General' started by JCP636, Apr 25, 2012.

1. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

I heard the women are ugly in Philly.

2. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

They all look like this:
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

3. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Don't know where the office will be exactly. Just got the offer last night. They may not have even gotten the office yet

4. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Haha, there are plenty of hot chicks in Philly. That being said the girl I'm dating now is in Boston and from Maryland...

5. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

6. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

:crackup: Other than that part I agree with you. I love it here between May and September, the weather and annoying accents suck though.

7. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Snopes will tell you it's not true.

Cohen brothers admitted its a compilation of true crime info and based in the area because the brothers are from the area.

From Wiki:" "the main case for the movie's inspiration was based on the infamous 1986 murder of Helle Crafts from Connecticut at the hands of her husband, Richard, who killed her and disposed of her body through a wood chipper."

Born in Fargo, haven't been back in 40 years, but the accents do sound correct. :)

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

9. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

you knew what I meant :rolleyes:

friggin spelling nazis :)

10. rraiderr

rraiderr Ron Jermey Jr

PM sent.

11. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I guess I would have researched the place first. But whatever...just curious.

12. orientexpress11

orientexpress11 Well-Known Member

Don't do it dude. If you go, who will I visit the Philly strip clubs with? :crackup:

13. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

I didn't apply for it per se. I was offered it. I had been asked in the past if i would be interested in moving to run a new office and i said yes. Minneapolis was not discussed at the time.
    You can come visit and we'll find some good Minneapolis strip clubs, haha.

14. Putter

I can help you with that. :D

15. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

And I am researching right now, duh... Haha. Isn't that what the beeb is for?

16. Putter

And to argue about dogs, guns, and bicycles.

17. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Sweet! :up:

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I can honestly say that Minneapolis is by far not the worst place on the planet.

There's an ice floe in the North Atlantic that sucks worse. :D

I moved here in '94. Ask myself every day what the hell I'm still doing here. :confused:

19. mtmansl

mtmansl Well-Known Member

Minneapolis is a great place. You have a decent size city and you can get out of it quickly and be on any number of beautiful lakes. BIR is close, we also have a 1 mile track that is cheap to test on called DCTC and Blackhawk and Road America are within 5 hours. BTW, Minnesota has one of the largest motorcycle riding populatiions in the country...

20. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Lived there from 92-93 not too far from the MoA. Always something to do even if you get out of work at 1am. Unlike where I live now which closes up at 9pm other than Walmart. I'd say find a suburb like Apple Valley.

Was also going to say theres Blackhawk Farms and Road America 5hrs away also. Theres also Autobahn in Chicago for trackdays, dunno if Mid-America Motorplex in Iowa is still running.

Other than some bad areas due to crime, theres the wonderfull smell when you get near the mississippi river. hehe