1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

minneapolis

Discussion in 'General' started by JCP636, Apr 25, 2012.

1. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Sent you an email.

I was looking up apartments and houses for rent and am absolutely astonished at how cheap it is! A 1500-2000 apartment here in philly is like $7-800 out there. Still trying to figure out what areas I should look at moving to. Need to be at least 15 min from the city. Where are the good restaurant/bar areas?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think he's talking about clubs where women strip.

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Oh. Well, he can look in the City Pages then.

4. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'd say Northeast Minneapolis.

So what did you end up doing?

5. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

I turned down the job...

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Smart move.

Minneapolis got leveled by heavy rain and high winds last night.

And there was much rejoicing. :D

7. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

A great place to be " From" :D. I grew up there ... YOu are subject to lots of Hot chicks and friendly down home sarcasm.. ( not very Plyable in the are of Penn I visisted) Lancaster co_..
    YOu need to know only 1 thing.. Lake minnetonka. Is is a half hour west of the cities.. Plenty of lakes, bay's waterfront night clubs.. etc.. Get a boat . ANd in the winter A snomobile. It is the best place on earth at times.. Start looking. Excelssior , Wayazata (High end), or even Minnetonka. Anyplace you can get to the lake easily. I grew up on the west end of the lake , but that is the farthest from down town.. and A little clicky.
    End of story

8. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha . Thanks for all that