1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid-Ohio Information

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Eck

Eck Older, wiser, but still addicted to roadracing

I'll donate my drinking skills ;) (and maybe we can exchange beer for food....or MORE beer!) :D :beer:

2. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Will trade beer for fireworks.:D

3. Eck

Roman Candle war anyone?? :cool:

4. Resident Plarp

BWAHAHAHHAA

Yeah, I've got the scars to show for that fun, just make sure you keep your face covered.

5. Eck

I've got an old helmet that would love to serve a purpose again :D

6. Resident Plarp

We really shouldn't be discussing this here. Some asswipe is gonna show up with Class A explosives and then we'll just have to find some other track to run ... wait yeah, hey man, I've got seven pounds of C4 around here somewhere. :D

7. Eck

Reminds me of the old days when we fished with dynamite...err, I knew these guys once....:D

8. yamahaareone

yamahaareone Well-Known Member

Our dumb asses will be camped at the Southwesternish camp area. We'll be roughing it, but with a condo sized tent. Look for a large, tattooed, slightly balding thirty something with a beer in each hand. That'd be me.

9. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

hey plarp....i will be there all week, camping, but with the whole famn damily. (wife and 3 kids) and we will be hanging around for the ama races too.

looking forward to kicking yer........i mean enjoying your marvelous company.

10. Resident Plarp

You'll have to find me, I'm sure as soon as word gets out that someone is harbouring a keg of beer, people will come.

"If you tap it, people will come."

11. stdomenic

stdomenic New Member

Anybody interested in tickets for next weekend's Mid-Ohio Vintage Motorcycle Days? How about the Honda Superbike Championship (also Mid-Ohio) July 23-25th? See e-bay!!!

12. Gumby647

Gumby647 SeƱor Member

Hey Mongo!!

Is there a schedule out yet that gives us the race order?

Thanks,

13. Resident Plarp

Ride/Share help

Due to circumstances beyond my control (read, I'm poor) I haven't been able to make the last two races. Now that I've got that monetary matter under control, I have no means of getting to Mid-O.

Would anyone be able to tow my sorry ass (and my bike) down the way? I will help pay for fuel and of course, you'll get a pit buddy out of it, if you please. :D Also of note, you will have a fresh 1/4 barrel of Canada's finest, Labatt's, at your disposal in your pit.

I live in southeast Michigan and, at the very least, would be able to get myself and my bike to your door and go from there.

Thanks.

14. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

i would offer...but i am taking the whole fam damily and have exactly one truck and trailer full.

sorry.

15. Resident Plarp

That's cool, I'm sure I'll figure something out. Go Greyhound.... not racing is really pissing me off. :(

16. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

rent a ford ranger from budget rent-a-car.

i think it is unlimited miles and is only like $75 for a week.

17. Resident Plarp

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's going to be at least two-hundred bucks and I'm not twenty-five.

18. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

????huh

19. Resident Plarp

20. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

ahhhhh....i seeeeee.