1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metalhead is not the only one with stories

Discussion in 'General' started by flygirl, May 18, 2017.

1. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Haha! She actually is my height! Taller than me in heels.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't find most stewardess' (or uniformed crew member, whatever the PC term is now) uniforms to be all the flattering these days. Hottest ladies I bore witness to were randomly on a Virgin Atlantic flight to Heathrow about 1o years ago.

But I hear you, I never like to hit on chicks when they are at work. I tend to put myself in their shoes and imagine it would be annoying. I did have a Hooters waitress in NYC once ask as I was leaving why I didn't try talking her up. :crackup:

Gino230 likes this.
  3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Have you ever flown on WOW Airlines (based in Iceland)? Their female flight attendants are definitely worthy.

[​IMG]

dsmitty37 likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If I had any reason to be in Iceland..... o_O

5. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Aww cute couple. I enjoyed reading your post.

Gino230 likes this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Ridiculously hot chicks isn't a reason??? :confused:

Know how we know ...?? :Poke:

7. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

They go to Europe with a stop in Iceland. One way the stop is 5 hours or so. So you can spend an extra day in Iceland as part of your journey. Pretty cool, actually.

8. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

It aint a story unless someone gets stabbed in the forehead with a fork.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yeah, because a frozen rock way up north is the only place there's ridiculously hot chicks.....not like there aren't beautifully women in places with equally beautiful weather :D

A buddy of mine's been up there (can't remember why, I think just on a whim to sight see), he said it was OK.

10. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

I'm reading the other stories now
    come here let me stab ya with a fork and we will add it to the story line :)

11. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!