1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metalhead is not the only one with stories

Discussion in 'General' started by flygirl, May 18, 2017.

1. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

So yesterday was one of those days where everything goes wrong and you are constantly putting out fires all day. I had to change my flight out of AtL at the last min to take care of all this stuff. Finally I finish all that and throw on the uniform and head to the Airport. My airline doesn't have any flights going to Vegas for a few hours so I head to Delta to see if I can catch a ride . I'm nice to the agent and she gives me a seat so I board the aircraft and get situated. I'm sitting there thinking man I've had a rough day I really want some chocolate. Plane takes off and shortly later the flight attendants come out with 2 carts. One is selling food and the second cart has drinks. First flight attendant asks me if I want to purchase any food. I ask her if she has any chocolate. She says well not really but the turkey sandwich has a cookie . I'm like ok I'll take that. Then the second flight attendant comes and offers drinks and an additional snack. I ask him are any of your snacks chocolate? He says no and I take the granola bar. A couple seconds later the guy next to me on my left hands me this this big chocolate bar from over in Europe I think. The really good kind. Tobberlone or something like that. I get all excited and thank him. A few seconds later the guy next to me on my right hands me a dove chocolate bar with caramel. And a few seconds after that the guy to the corner across the isle hands me a Hershey bar. Before you know it I'm covered in Chocolate!! Gives a whole new meaning to ask and you shall receive. Kindness of strangers is still around. I eat my chococloate then fall asleep and dream of riding bikes fast
    The End

2. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

ok, that's not bad. :clap:

flygirl and VFR#52 like this.
  3. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

There is so much negativity in our world these days. Social media and the 24 hour news cycle makes it worse, it almost seems like they are competing with how badly they can disgust and outrage you with the human race on an hourly basis.

But at the end of the day, I believe people are generally pretty good. And if given the chance, I believe that most will do the right thing, and go out of their way to help their fellow humans.

This story makes me want to skip the gym, eat some chocolate, and take a nap though.

dsmitty37, blkduc, acorn27 and 6 others like this.
  4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Steeltoe, you aren't chocolate so stand down.

5axis and Phl218 like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not to mention that guys seldom fail to try to score points with attractive women.
    And it gets competitive.
    Look lady, my chocolate bar is bigger than his chocolate bar. Sweeter too!

dsmitty37, scottn, stk0308 and 3 others like this.
  6. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'll give it a 7. If you wanna compete with Metalhead you'll need to dial down the punctuation and dial up the hyperbole (a lot)

kjohnson, flygirl and Phl218 like this.
  7. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Yes this story made too much sense

Phl218 likes this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Now see, the cynical part of me hears this and realizes that all these guys (no women offered you anything right) were not actually offering you their chocolates.....

[​IMG]

:crackup:

dsmitty37, TurboBlew, 5axis and 3 others like this.
  9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm still stuck on being covered in chocolate.

dsmitty37, TurboBlew, scottn and 9 others like this.
  10. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

Dang right. Not sure how much more hyperbole they want. :)

Phl218 likes this.
  11. FZ1guy

FZ1guy Hey...watch this

On the subject of chocolate...

A buddy asks me to go visit his grandmother in the hospital. I don't know her, but OK, I can stop by and spend a few minutes. I get to the room and she is sleeping. I sit in the chair and watch TV waiting for her to wake up. There is a bowl of peanuts on the table, so I munch down on them. After a while, she wakes up and we start talking. I apologize for eating her peanuts. She says, "It's OK, I can't eat peanuts without my teeth. I just suck the chocolate off them and spit them back in the bowl".

JTW, Sabre699, bleacht and 7 others like this.
  12. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

:Puke::Puke::Puke::Puke::Puke:

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Ever notice how the most prodigious storytellers on the beeb have vaginas? :Poke:

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  14. flygirl

That's not true!!! Not one of them hit on me or asked for my phone number. They only offered chocolate and they were just being kind!

15. flygirl

Thanks a lot I had to go look up that word !!

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You didn't know what a vagina is?!?!?

SmokeSignalRT likes this.
  17. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Vaginas?

18. flygirl

Not that one you dorks

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

So far we have trigger words chocolate, and vuh jay jays. If we somehow factor in beer, and bacon, I'm gonna have a problem.