1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McCabe and the Plot to Overthrow a Duly Elected President

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Feb 14, 2019.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

So, I think this deserves its own thread. So now that McCabe is doubling down on the attempted coup to overturn the elections and since Barr is now the Attorney General what do you think should happen to the people involved in the attempted coup?

"Andrew McCabe, the former deputy director of the FBI, recounted a Justice Department plot to remove Donald Trump from office in a television interview that will air Sunday."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...uss-recruiting-Pence-25th-Amendment-push.html

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Up against a wall....

jrsamples likes this.
  3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, I know, it's being discussed in the other thread but I find it amazing that McCabe is on 60 minutes admitting it and thought it was interesting enough to not let it get buried in the other thread.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

That dim bulb McCabe is still pushing the Russian hoax...

"'I was very concerned that I was able to put the Russia case on absolutely solid ground in an indelible fashion that were I removed quickly and reassigned or fired that the case could not be closed or vanish in the night without a trace,' he told Pelley in a clip that aired already. "

What a god damn fool.

5. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

He'll commit suicide with two bullets to the back of the head from 3-5ft away.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No, he'll back his car over himself.

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I like the fact that McCabe and Rosenstein are turning on each other. This could get interesting. Rats turning on rats...

McCabe says.......

"More than once, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein offered to wear a wire into the White House to attempt to record incriminating conversations with the president. McCabe said this was an idea he took seriously and discussed with FBI lawyers."

And Rosenstein says..............

“But let me be clear about this,” he continued. “Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

and that he never offered to wear a wire...

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/andrew-mccabe-rod-rosenstein-donald-trump/2019/02/14/id/902758/

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And they'll find him on a park bench...with no dirt on his shoes...and no blood splatter anywhere.
    Maybe they can get the same Park Service Police that investigated Vince Foster's "suicide."

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Fake News 60 Minutes? Surely you will not believe anything from that interview. :D

SpeedyE and SnacktimeKC like this.
  10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It's coming out of McCabe's mouth. I guess I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, it’s directly from the source. Not from a reporter or journalists who offers their opinion as being fact. YUGE difference.

kangasj likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's going ht and heavy here in Virginia except the plan kind of blew up in their faces.

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Huh? Explain please.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Anyone that was at the meeting should be immediately fired. The 25th amendment is not for the bureaucrats to promote and any that did bordered on treason.

kangasj likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They were working on pushing out the governor Northam over some blackface picture that no one knows if it was actually him. Moderate democrat who didn't always follow the party lines. He was okay. The press and the left is calling for just short of his death.
    Turns out the guy they wanted to replace him with might have sexually assaulted a number of women. Fairfax is a bit more radical and the perfect Governor for some on the fat left for Virginia even if he wasn't elected for the position.

Third in line is another white moderate. Now they are saying he posed in blackface.

Who is fourth in line?

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I think they're all gone expect for Rosenstein. And they don't need to be fired. They need to be charged.

sheepofblue likes this.
  17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Oh ya, that. Yes, a Republican is 4th in line. They kind of changed their tune when it came down to him getting power...

18. Spang308

Whole lotta calls for due process to be upheld once it looked like the road was leading to a Republican taking over.

kangasj likes this.
  19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ayup Spang. Them whores are liars! LOL

20. Spang308

These ones lie real good too. Like texts and Facebook messages from years before the rapes came to light. In addition, corroboration from witnesses.
    Hell, the one remembers exactly when, where and how it happened too. Ford should take lessons from her for next time!
    Oh what a tangled web they've woven.