1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McCabe and the Plot to Overthrow a Duly Elected President

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Feb 14, 2019.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Nope, only after 1964 but nice troll anyway. I think the Russia uranium one is kinda funny considering the Uranium One deal at the same time Obama signed the extension.

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

McCabe was "concerned"? No shit. Go get some evidence! His concern is justification? In what alternate reality?

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So you are equating the imprisonment of American citizens with Japanese ancestry with the enforcement of legal borders being overrun by non-citizens some with criminal acts in the past against US citizens?

Or were you just demonstrating that democrats have gone full stupid in the past?

SpeedyE and XFBO like this.
  4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You should be careful. At your age doing a stretch like that could potentially throw your back out...

From my perspective putting up a wall in an attempt to minimize illegal entry in to the US has nothing in common with internment of American citizens based on their ancestry. But thank God it was under a Democrat President. Who knows what would have happened to those poor Japanese if it was an evil Republican in charge...:D

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Probably set free like say Lincoln did :Poke: :crackup:

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Damn man. You should never go full retard.

The President feels there is a national emergency at the border. I agree with him. Former Presidents Obama and BushW agree with his policy. They didn’t do anything about it. Trump is actually doing something and doing something he said he was going to do.

Since bitch made Republicans in Congress didn’t do anything about it and Dems are in full blown “whatever is opposite Trump and fuck America” since 2016 it’s clear that he’s using the powers granted to him to get shit done.

About that owning of Trump from Pelosi. Seems Trump won to me. But hey, I’m your world of “Fuck Trump at all cost” , I can see how you would disagree.

Wake up bud, you’re losing.

wood600rr likes this.
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Oct-Nov, the MSM ran stories every single day about the "Border Crisis!". Now suddenly it's not a border crisis. :crackup: Gawd libs are dumb.

kangasj likes this.
  8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No, I'm equating both as 'full Stupid' reactions to a perceived threat as opposed to an actual one.

Granted, for some of us, that may be the hard part to distinguish....

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Are you referring to the life threatening mob of Zombie Immigrant coming up from South America?...

The ones that were paid to do so by Soros et all?

Are YOU that simple? :D

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Apparently we are not supposed to remember that far back.

Media, libs, and dems are not dumb. They are anti American scum.

brex likes this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What ever happened to those hordes?

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Hannity's monologue the other night was devastating. I know many don't like him but his connecting of the dots was mind blowing. If he is only half right we are in seriously deep (state) doo doo. :Poke:

kangasj likes this.
  13. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

So there is no threat to leaving our borders open?

If you run down this chain of logic, you’ll end up realizing that it is shades of grey. The questions that have to be answered are: would the building of a wall financially justify itself due to the reduction in spending necessary to support the expected percentage reduction of illegal immigrants and how much money is it worth to prevent possible terrorists from driving over our border?

Saying it is no threat is disingenuous or stupid.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    XFBO likes this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Beto says there is no threat and wants to remove the El Paso wall as the border has never been as safe as it is now. So if it's safe now with a wall then wouldn't it be unsafe if removed?

15. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Ask Jim Acosta then get back to us...

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Give Beto a break as he was on a roadtrip, trying to find himself and musta missed that little news tidbit.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:crackup: Can they possibly get any dumber?
    So, in other words, the wall WORKS. Thanks for the support Beto.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's a rhetorical question, right?

BHP41 likes this.
  19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Fucking bitch McCabe. Belongs in jail. The Russians the Russians. PPOS. All debunked. You asshole libs....tell me I’m wrongt. I will debunk your your shit...go

20. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You’re wrong.

“Go!”

Newsshooter likes this.