1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McCabe and the Plot to Overthrow a Duly Elected President

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Feb 14, 2019.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I've read multiple times that pensions and student loans are going to be the next things to implode.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL.....How's that change my answer smartypants?

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

In some States more than others, probably.

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Yep. You're no different than a left wing loony toon, maybe worse since you have a brain and choose this.

What evidence do you have to call the President a traitor? About as much evidence that Mueller has there was Russian collusion by the President.

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

LMAo, Sapsis is really PO in this thread. Put your pussy hat back on and go for a stroll, Dave. LOL

8. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

How about he just took a giant shit on the constitution today alone with his "National Emergency". During the press conference he even said "I didn't need to do this". His fragile ego is just but hurt because Nancy Pelosi flat owned his ass.

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

How so?

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Glad I'm not the only person to notice that, I don't know what it is but I've definitely felt some bitterness from the guy between me collecting my well-deserved pension and maybe also my retirement age, which is odd since he doesn't seem to have any qualms working til he becomes daisy food. :eek:

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

He certainly isn’t triggered. LOL.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Trump is specifically allowed by law to declare an emergency so how could it be unconstitutional?

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

One would think a National Emergency would be based on imminent danger, not a electoral promise.

Then again, you gotta factor in TDS..... :D

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I thought it was treasonous:crackup:

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

At least this national emergency pertains to our nation, plus
    it only adds one more to the 30+ ongoing emergencies currently active.
    I'm sure you've been speaking out against those also, correct?

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hey, I’m all for it. :D

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your approval of unfettered illegal immigration doesn't mean it is not an emergency. If Pelosi had not been an unrepentant bitch, he wouldn't have had to do it. The Dems piss away far more than $5 billion on projects that are far less beneficial. This was all about not giving Trump anything than it was about we the people. And yes, those who support this are complicit.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I have only seen the truncated sentence. One real chance is he meant I did not have to do this if only the sumbag democrat's would have negotiated in good faith.

Oh and he should have vetoed the bill for the pile of extras added in the middle of the night and openly said this is not what was negotiated.

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

30?

Do they also include imaginary emergencies or just the actual ones?

I'll have to look up if FDR had to use this act for the Japanese incarceration; it does have the same feel to it...