1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marquez suspicions.....

Discussion in 'General' started by QMXcycle, Nov 1, 2012.

1. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

D-Wire stirring the pot again ....:rock:

2. While I agree that Marquez is really good, you've been involved with racing for a long time, so Im sure you know that there are always ways to cheat without being caught. Im not saying that they definitely did, but it's not outside the realm of possibilities. No system of checking is foolproof.

3. caferace

caferace No.

shock. surprise.

-jim

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

5. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

The intelligence of his TEAM

Quickshifters best advantage is, no slides closing of the Air Fuel mix flow, keeping the motor breathing at its optimun:bow::bow::bow:

There is more time in a lap gained fom this than the small gain from speed of engaging next gear, any top engine tuner will tell you this

Pretty simple really

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I don't really see any real gains in that cutting fuel shifting options. It would be very marginal at best.

Downloading other maps has a ring of truth, some development ECUs will work that way, the master fuel & ignition maps are copied from the ECU memory into the work maps when the ECU wakes up. One can download the working maps onto the ECU from the mapping development software.

The maps would be wiped out from the ECU as it shuts down.

7. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

You obviously do not understand what a motor likes best to preform then.

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

PS, I really hate it when people start typing shit about a rider or a team being cheats when there is no proof

Nothing nice to say, say NOTHING

9. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

If they're changing fuel maps, that's all allowed under the rules, whether it's the shift interrupt map or ram air maps or what have you. Maybe there's some smart guys on that team and they figured something out.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ok....

Likely you've misunderstood what I wrote.

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

My reply was to this part of your post dude,

''I don't really see any real gains in that cutting fuel shifting options. It would be very marginal at best.''

I was NOT trying to be offensive but those small margins really add up when it comes to having your baby breathing perfectly or at least better than others

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ok.

My POV was if a shift cut off program gives you any disadvantage, someone screwed up his mapping really bad.