1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail Circuit, Qatar | MotoGP 2013

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Apr 2, 2013.

1. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Nah, Rossi will finish 4th and it will be crickets;)

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Shhhhhh! Leave the predictions to the Uccios. Use bookmarks. :D

3. 3rd or 4th most likely, but who knows, I could be pleasantly surprised. Even with the test, its still kind of a crap shoot, since I'm sure the engineers, mechanics, and riders are looking at the test data, and will be changing setups accordingly. Looking at the track map though, and particularly the painfully slow turns leading on to the straights, it seems to favor the Honda, and smaller riders, IMO.

4. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Bump.....

:crackup:

5. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Can't wait for this weekend.... there is so much EPIC potential...imagine if Rossi wins!!!!! :wow:

Edit: I'll just be happy as long as Pedrosa doesn't win... :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Won't matter if he wins, wins 2nd or wins 4th, the weiners will be going all ball park franks. Shit, even if he only wins P1, they will be cheering like he won the world cup, superbowl and miss teen USA. :D

7. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Having the ability to lower one's expectations is like a wastegate.

8. cgordon3

P1...and at least one of the Q sessions.... Friday and Saturday this place will be ablaze...:crackup:

9. Im going with Markie Marc for the win this week. I won't mind that, and I'll be extra happy if Rossi finishes in front of Lorenzo and cuts his championship lead down.

10. cgordon3

Sue...MM winning would be pretty cool...and I agree... seeing Rossi in front of JLo would be pretty interesting too.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll just put this out there - testing ain't racing.... ;)

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Unless Rossi wins the test. :D

13. Brilliant observation;)

14. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

yes, because cheering for your favorite MotoGP rider is just stoopid.

Lets all be depressed, jealous and sociopathic and hope the best at what they do gets hurt or loses at their job. Lets all just live in a sorry assed, gloomy world where there is no rejoicing for accomplishment, no victory dances with big boobed women, no champagne. A world where nobody has seen the movie Rudy and cried.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rudy was a whiney little bitch and I laughed when they shot old yeller! :D

16. Im sure Honda and Yamaha have tons of hours already analyzing data from the test, so it will be cool to see who improves more.

I wonder what Ducati's doing with the data they obtained from riding the street legal Panigale R.:D

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Probably estimating sales data and deciding what they're going to do with all the money they earn from selling Panigales to the wealthy bike night crowd.

18. Nice one!:crackup:

19. Dude - we have enough Hayden fans here already. No need to encourage more :D

20. cgordon3

At least you can't blame Hayden fans for being fair weather fans...:D