1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail Circuit, Qatar | MotoGP 2013

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Apr 2, 2013.

1. sptbk57

sptbk57 Well-Known Member

Marquez, by 2 positions, going through turn 1 on the start?
    Ya and thats when he passed Rossi, And Since, So many of YOU.
    Say how fast all of your boys are? Why did he get his ass passed again.
    By the old man. Guess he got school....And what part of that do YOU not find amazing? Or are you just blind to see it? And for the record. many rider went up in place and many went back. but who ran wide and made it all back.
    And then some? I know YOUR BOY Marquez Didnt!

2. sptbk57

sptbk57 Well-Known Member

You are joking right? And when Rossi ran wide? HOW many sec did they all have on him? And he had to battle thru traffic to catch them and then beat them. I am sure he roasted his tires doing this too. Ever try to make up lap time. It doesnt happen, Because YOU arent riding the wheel off the bike. I am done with this tread. Not coming back. So say what you want.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  3. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

did you mean schooled?

also, imagine that! a rookie in his first motogp race getting schooled, i sure hope so, i think every rookie learns things in his first race in a new class

4. No thanks. I've donated several times, and will donate again in the future, plus, I've recently won some AFF bets, so Ive contributed other peoples money too.

The offer to bet is still open though. And with one race passed with no win by Marquez, your odds are better now than when I first proposed it.

5. Yep. I think Marc probably learned a lot from Pedrosa and Rossi.

Marc Marquez is just what Moto GP needs. A rider who is great on the track, and like Rossi, adds to the level of excitement, and therefor entices more people to watch on TV and live.

6. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Maybe MotoGP should just be Rossi vs. Marquez... Or maybe it should be just Rossi. How exciting would that be?

7. caferace

caferace No.

This is turning into the Duranni MotoGP thread, with hubs. :D

-jim

8. Where did you get that from my post?

I'm a fan of Hayden and to a lesser extent, Spies. I have tremendous respect for Lorenzo and Pedrosa, and respect every rider out there. Even the slowest CRT.

Still, if you look at the spike in viewership for the Qatar race, there's no doubt Rossi on a competitive bike has a major effect on it, and I think Marquez does too.

9. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

It was more a comment on the thread overall.

I'm not gonna deny that Rossi making a move is big news. It definitely is. Some people act like its the only news.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

sptbk57's posts are killing me. Not just what he says, but how he says it. I have tears rolling down my face. I hope he's posting drunk. Otherwise, maybe I shouldn't laugh. :crackup:

11. caferace

caferace No.

It basically turned into a train wreck a half hour after the race. :D

-jim

12. povol

povol Well-Known Member

You can almost see the contorted face and popped out veins from here.

13. povol

povol Well-Known Member

The tires in GP are not much of an issue. Some will argue that they are part of the problem with the racing because they basically have very little fall off like WSBK tires. Its not unusual to see a riders fastest laps late in a race anymore. The burning off of fuel outweighs tire degradation in todays GP, much like F1 used to be. As the fuel burnt off, the car kept getting faster and faster even on old tires.

14. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I can't believe you guys let this hang out there.

My bike used to be really fast in the pits too.:D

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why do you think I was crying over here? :D

16. caferace

caferace No.

"Dude, I put on this Leonardo DuhVinci pipe and ... Got it up to 240. Totally rad."

(^^ made up, but probably heard at a bike night once upon a time)

-jim

17. ductune

Your crying comment is what made me go back and read what he wrote.;)

18. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Can't wait to start a second thread like this after COTA. It'll go 80k.

19. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Vancey Hines and a power band was one of my favorites

20. ductune

:up:
    Ya, this should be a great season for both racing and entertaining commentary.