1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks like more "pesticides"

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Joss, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

since when does nuclear waste = WMD???

otherwise we have whole mountain full, to sell the terrorists...

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Since 1492 ( give or take a year). :rolleyes:
    The nuclear waste is the key to making a dirty bomb dirty. Now this isn't a nuclear weapon (ala what India and Pakistan are threatening each other with today) but would irradiate and mess up population very well.

3. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

yeah...the found some of the waste from the manhattan project....in a forest preserve too...

dave k ...just cover your house with plastic wrap and duct tape...you'll be OK brad told me so...

looks like they forund a has-mat site....great something else which is going to cost $$$$ to clean up...

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

:D

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

"This one is laughable, not just for its grammer, but b/c its just so
    stupid." -- Rodger Doyle

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

It really isn't that tough to test and determine what the shit is. Portable Gamma Spec will pretty much take care of it.

Just from what little I've read it probably is waste stored for potential processing at a later time... dirty bombs or reprocessed for nuclear bombs.

BTW, folks the US's environmental controls at weapons facilities sucked bad until the 80s.

7. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

JohnnyB,

You do not have my permission to use my copyrighted material. You may post a link if you like.

Please have your lawyer call me. I hope he charges you two times more than I charge myself.

Rodger:p

8. Shyster d'Oil

And did Faux News' wild guess pan out to be true or not -- does anyone know yet?

Rodger

9. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I couldn't find the link, so I imported your advertising banner instead!

[​IMG]

10. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Why is it not more likely that a country with a disicimated ecomony didn't have any resources left to clean it up?

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I actually meant to type "...reprocessed for disposal, dirty bombs or weapons grade..." ;) I don't think disposal is more likely but definitely a possibility. If I thought Hussein cared about the environment then I would consider disposal more likely.

I mentioned the US's previous environmental attitudes because I thought of the disposal issue. Although the US had the money but just decided we would clean up later. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2003
  12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

saddam, with the largest oil resource in the world, in control of a decimated economy?!?! hillarious due. :rolleyes: his people yes, his government no.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Let's see. Oil production of 1 Million barrels of oil per day (a low estimate more like 6 million) at $30 per barrel.

hmmm carry the 1. Bring the 6 over. 10 fingers, 10 toes.....

Total revenue. One butt load of cash ($30,000,000 per day)
    $30 million over the course of a year (365 times $30 million). Totals out to a paltry $10,950,000,000.
    Throw in the charge for the barrels (they ain't free you know :D ).

Damn, that's a lot of chrome wheels for Lincoln Navigators.

14. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Well, not to worry, Georgie's going to find them damn WMD yet, by Gawd. Now he's certain they're hidden in Syria.

<G-Dubya> Hmmm, not here, maybe they're over THERE in Syria. Hmmmm not there, maybe they got moved to Turkey, OOOPPS damnn things got moved again </G-Dubya>:D

15. Shyster d'Oil

Eric,

I'm relatively sure that they will find something, but thier desperation to dig up ANYTHING is just hilarious! They find a hot spot in what must be a dump site (otherwise Faux would have been all over it, instead now they just hope that we forget thier right-wing sensationalism) and its a plutonium/ weapons grade processing plant.:D :D Tehn they find one missle with traces of "nerve agents on it" and they yell and scream raising HELL that "SADDAM HAS WMDS! SADDAM HAS WMDS!" The press and our government are starting to look like a bunch of dumb stupid desperate nerds.

I hope they spend as much time and energy on rebuilding Iraq as they did coming up with a rationale for the war.:D

Rodger

16. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Oh hell, kickin' little guys' asses is fun, let's have another fight. The war's only $75 billion, and a measly $100B to rebuild, we can cough that up again easy, especially since Georgie's pals ain't gonna pay the tax bill, the middle classers will :D