1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks like more "pesticides"

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Joss, Apr 10, 2003.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

2. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Dave K....freaking lighten up....if the stuff hasn't been test, don't report it to be plutonium.... it could be a lot of things...it also be enriched uranium to...how do they know??

But of course fox reports its plutonium....(fox is the most patriotic news station)

Same goes with the chemical weapons earlier this week....they just make $hit up.

You don't have to prove this stuff to me... It really doesn't matter anyway. I just think the US went in without any proof. It is becoming more apparent that they didn't know anything.

The WMD was just an argument Bu$h and Powell used at the UN. Wolfowitz was just using WMD as an excuse for the invasion. Regime change..... look at patriot II...open letter to president clinton.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Chuck, we're never going to agree. The proof is before you and you don't want to see it. okay, that's cool I guess.

Now where do I send the diapers? My 6 kids are sh@tting up a storm (guess feeding them chili isn't a wise thing) and I'm running out of places to store the assed up diapers. ;)

4. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Well, they found it, are you behind the war yet or are you still making excuses?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Breaking news from CNN!!!! It ain't plutonium, it's Krytonite (just in case Superman shows up).

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

At this point in time, I could give a rat's ass whether they
    find anything or not. If we don't, should we give the country back? :D
    (Ooops! Sorry Saddam, our bad!) Yeah, right!

:Poke:

So, is Mr. Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf back from vacation, yet?

[​IMG]

7. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I bet he didn't go to Saddam International to catch his flight to Club Med. :p

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Hope you mixed in some cabbage to give it a nice strong "bouquet"!

9. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Is this TA's alter ego??? "It's true because I said so!" :moon:

10. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Anyone got an update on this?

11. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Send the diapers to:

Tony Fiesel
    266 Jessica Dr.
    Lexington, SC 29072

:D :D :D :D Rodger

12. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

:Puke:

Those days are over....

13. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...just wait until it been the stuff has been tested...

just cause they have plutonium does mean they have a bomb.

I think karson has run into too many garage doors half open at 4&6...:D

so flame my ass all ya want. :moon: :Puke:

here is alittle of the article:

"The high levels of radiation suggest it's a high-level nuclear waste that was stored underground, trying to hide it for the process of repurposing it for the future … or just to make dirty bombs out of the material that's down there," George said.

"If the material has not been disclosed by Iraqis to the United Nations …[then] definitely this material was hidden there to use it as a source for extracting plutonium chemically and using it in dirty bombs.

...so basically they are saying its nuclear waste, which can be reprocessed into plutonium.....but the don't have reactor which which can do this... not an easy process as this article leads you to believe....

so...basically its just a bunch of nuclear waste stored in some drums.... this the same stuff we are transporting to Yucca Mt. in Nevada....pretty useless in this form...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2003
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Chuck, give me some platinum (or uranium, or even 2000 dirty baby diapers) and I can life miserable for people. A dirty bomb utilizing the nuclear material (or the baby poop receptacles) popped off in Baghdad, Jerusalem, New York or even Raleigh NC would F up a lot of people. I guarantee the Saddam wrecking crew would know how to make one.
    Oh, and how did Blix miss this stuff, if some of the rooms and buildings were so irradiated that they are unsafe to go near. interesting. Bet Blix won't be up for super sleuth of the year.

15. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

So... all it could be used for is "dirty bombs" or processing into weapons grade plutonium...

and

...just wait until it been the stuff has been tested...

WHEW!

That was scary there for a minute. THANKS TA.

:rolleyes:

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Medical waste coupled with a bomb devised from fertilizer could fuck up a lot of people physically and mentally. All it takes is a to catch their attention with the blast then the "fallout" from the waste would have wide spread panic.:eek:

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

All you'd need to do is pop off the bomb (containing the irradiated material) near a port of import (baltimore, LA, New York.. any of them) or near the water supply for LA and you've just trashed that resources for years.

18. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Don't you mean poop off a bomb?:D

19. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Typical media bullshit. The equate detected "radiation" to Weapons Grade Plutonium. Perhaps someone should explain to them the difference.

Jackai!!

20. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I bought a book called "The Ultimate Terrorist"...it's goes into to scary detail about that stuff. What's eery about the book is it mentions Saddam/Iraq and Obi Wan bin Laden pre 9/11...