1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lil Wayne of to jail for a year

Discussion in 'General' started by Coopster, Mar 1, 2010.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid:

2. speeddemon828

speeddemon828 casual user

chromed out eleven hundred!

3. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

You know, I'm not necessarily a fan of Susan Boyle either, but I don't wish her to be ass-raped and then run over by a truck like some of you seem to wish on this dude.

Welcome to America! Don't like it, don't buy it, don't listen to it, don't watch it. Other than that get over it. You'd sure bitch to high heaven if somebody banned your fucking Abba 8-track now wouldn't you?

(and honestly, I'm not necessarily a Lil Wayne fan either. I mean, I do like some of his bit parts with other artists, but I'm not a leg humper by any means)

4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

:up:

5. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Well it is the

General section afterall...

I only ask that those presumably, umm, "less seasoned" readers please refrain from using the word "music" and Lil Wayne in the same sentence.

Yep, Old as Fuck (48 - Like OMGeeeeeee), but still rockin' in the (for the time being) Free World. I just saw Alice and Chains, whose new lead singer William DuVall is apparently an individual of mixed heritage, in addition to a hell of a vocalist, and I don't intensly dislike him as I do Lil Wayne.

I guess I'm not racist afterall. I just F'ing HATE the whole thug thing and it's influence on the youth of our society.

Living in Atlanta doesn't help either...

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

you sir, are my hero

7. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

You sir, are a racist.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Y'all gonna get banned.

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I know that wasnt directed at me but id say coopster will agree with me. I hate thugs. I dont care if they're fucking purple, a thug is a thug, regardless of skin color

10. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Without getting into how bad his music is or the ridiculous claims of racism because somebody doesn't like it, I'd like to say that it sounds like somebody had to want him locked up pretty bad to get it done on a trumped up charge like attempting to possess a firearm. :down:

11. 6_Myles

6_Myles Well-Known Member

For the record your honor,

Tupac = Thug
    Lil Wayne = Thug-lite

12. Slider82

You sir, don't know the definition.

13. 6_Myles

6_Myles Well-Known Member

...and the obligatory quote has to be added to any possible racist discussion:

"where all the white women at?"

14. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

OMG, if this is what I have to look forward to with internet "journalism", I think I'll rejoin PC in dial-up land.

16. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

I just spent 10 minutes laughing after I pictured Susan Boyle gone gangsta. Thanks.

As for the rapper dude, if they want to play the gangsta part to sell some records yo, then we get to laugh at the irony when they end up getting ass raped in prison. Word to your mutha.

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

He's a rapper....with a gun.

Kill that negro!

18. Slider82

Actually, he didn't have a gun, I think he just told somebody he'd like to have one so New York arrested him. But if killing him is something you feel strongly about you better hurry, it'll be a lot tougher for you once he's in prison.

19. VintageWannabe

VintageWannabe Diggin Deep

Well I think we should put poisonous combustibles in the poop, so all the poop buyers DIE IN A FIRE! :)

20. Matt98

Matt98 Active Member

Apparently cough syrup is not so good for the teeth.... Lil-Wayne's sentencing had to be delayed until today so he could have 8 Root Canals. :wow: