1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lil Wayne of to jail for a year

Discussion in 'General' started by Coopster, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I see nothing has changed here, people going off half cocked as usual.
    The police were at the concert waiting to harrass him, they waited until he got on his tour bus and then pulled it over, during the search they found the gun, his manager copped to the gun but still charged lil wayne. Sucks, no one knew what he looked like the police had to ask who lil wayne was,

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I eluded to that earlier in the thread. Just wanted to see how far the mob would go without the story. Now you've ruined my fun. :crackup:

3. Handicapped Racer

Sorry Joe! lol:(

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How elusive of you. 'sup T.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I actually watched the MTV program about his life story a few weeks ago. Funniest thing to me was how his drink of choice is cough syrup, which she carries around in a cup! :D

6. Joe Morris

Geezus Cracka'! Do you people even read my post's? :confused:

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

no:Poke:

8. Joe Morris

Clearly. :rolleyes:

:moon:

9. Handicapped Racer

when was the last time you've donated 200K to anyone?

10. Handicapped Racer

Hey all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to work I go.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Heh, I worked on one of this moron's tours a while back.

12. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

i just assume this piece of shit rots in jail and we never have to hear about him or his terrible "music" ever again. how the fuck society has become naive and easily influenced to the point of making someone famous because they imitate lowlife thugs really well is beyond me. hell, nevermind, they dont imitate lowlife thugs they are thugs. and why thats cool just absolutely baffles me. Hey guys, i'm going to parade around sexually assaulting every female i can get my hands on and act like a rapist. This makes me cool right? Will everyone please donate to my cause and give me a lot of money? Or better yet, how about a murdered? would you guys like that better? I dont mind being a sellout and comforming to whatever you demand as long as you pay me.

(yes, i know the last part was a bit over the top and exaggerated but you get the point)

13. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

this forum never ceases to amaze me, I love it!

14. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

15. Booty Freak

Booty Freak Well-Known Member

A little bit of both. :rolleyes:

16. Booty Freak

Booty Freak Well-Known Member

He wears MJ gear & MJ has a AMA racing team.

17. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

doing time in jail will raise his popularity and actually make him more $$$ than if he never went to jail

:up::up:

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

A friend of mine put it best concerning this guy's crappy music. "If he puts a pile of shiite out by the mailbox it's not his fault if some idiot will pay him millions for it." Sad but true, Mr. Wayne provides a service for his simpleton fans.

19. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Poor lil wayne :(

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

While the second one doesn't appeal to me Lauren London is very pleasing to the eye.