Lightened rotors and chain alignment tools

Discussion in 'Other' started by Phat Chance, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Chicken shit.

Just got mine. Wow, i didnt realize how much deviation there is on the oem adjustment indicators!

Glad i got them. A must have for frequent track day people and racers.

2. rob linders

rob linders Well-Known Member

I got my set too. Hopefully my kid races again and I get to use them, otherwise I helped Phat Chance reduce his inventory. :)

Thank you for sending them so quickly and making this an extremely easy transaction.

3. rogers1323

rogers1323 Well-Known Member

I think I got my set in 2007. People are always impressed when they come out as I'm helping with someone's bike. Well made and simple to use.

4. opedogg

opedogg Well-Known Member

Jimmy - you still lighteniing rear rotors????

5. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

From earlier in the thread from Jimmy: "I have retired and sold my shop. However, my son, Skip has been cutting rotors with his Waterjet machine. You can contact him at: Schance@macswaterjet.com or call Skip at 912-659-8982"

DBConz likes this.
  6. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

Just shipped 4 rotors to Skip

7. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

Skip is the man

I shipped him 4 rotors to be cut.

He cut the weight in half with great customer service. Skip is a stand up guy

8. Waldo

Waldo Well-Known Member

Still waiting to hear back on the alignment tool

9. rob linders

rob linders Well-Known Member

I would call again. If he is anything like me, if I didn't handle it that day, it likely slipped my mind for a very long time.

I ordered mine when this thread popped up again, and my alignment tool is already here.

Just in case you were dialing the wrong number.

10. Waldo

Waldo Well-Known Member

Thanks

11. Pistol820

Pistol820 Well-Known Member

Are you selling front and rear ?

12. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

Am I selling front and rear rotors? No, we just lighten them. We also have alignment tools.

13. Pistol820

Pistol820 Well-Known Member

What's the cost to get the front and rear rotors done ?

14. Phat Chance

I have retired and sold my shop. However, my son, Skip has been cutting rotors with his Waterjet machine.

You can contact him at: Schance@macswaterjet.com or call Skip at 912-659-8982"

I believe the prices haven't changed. $75 for a rear and $85 each for the fronts; plus shipping

15. Waldo

Waldo Well-Known Member

I would like to get two of your alignment tools. What is the cost shipped to 83642?

16. Phat Chance

A set of alignment tools (2 measuring rods and 4 cones) are $75 plus $12 S&H. If you are interested in 2 sets sent to the same address, I can help you with shipping

Jchance369@aol.com

17. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

thank you! i've been using your alignment tool for years and everyone at the track asks where to get one.