1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets' see some your bikes!

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Jan 13, 2011.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How do the bars turn the wheel?

2. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

3. joec

joec brace yourself

Imagine how Broome feels.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I can't.

Boman Forklift, ToofPic and t500racer like this.
  5. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

Is that a self storage facility or your personal garage? Odd looking layout. Like the bike I suppose.

6. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Trade for an R6?

7. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I do like an R6. Problem is my brother and I bought it together and he likes it a lot.

8. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

Both, I guess. It's a small facility designed as an auto storage facility where you buy the units. I live in a condo with a shared parking garage, so keep all of my moto stuff at this garage.

Here's the layout:
    [​IMG]

There's a lot of really trick stuff in some of the garages here, I just have one of the pleb two car garages. The pavilion in the middle has a grilling area plus bathrooms.

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

did you race this in Thunders old SM series?

10. kevincg

Nice place and a cool idea. I am in the SS business and I can see how this would be a hit in the right area. Thanks for sharing.

Great bike also.

Knolly likes this.
  11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Uggggo_O:confused:

Stainless steel
    Shit Show
    Sweet Sammies

L8RSK8R likes this.
  12. kevincg

Self storage business. So sorry for the confusion.

13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Ah, seems like that would be a great business. Do you do public storage types or your own private deal? I'vd never researched it much, is there a good return?

My neighbor bought some kind of garage condo for his RV out in Banning CA. Its 85 miles away, but it is getting harder and more expensive out here to store RVs.

We both stored at the local closed EL Toro marine base, but that has finally been shut down so 1000's of people had to find new storage and rates went up.

I think he paid $70 to 80k and was buying another as an investment to rent out.

14. kevincg

My own private business, competing w/ Public Storage, Cube Smart etc... type business. Looking to get more into this and out of the construction job as it is much more profitable and less time consuming. The covered RV spaces around South Carolina can rent for $400+ per month, also a good business, but requires a lot of land to do this well on a large scale.
    I get a better return on the traditional , smaller size SS units however. It is getting more expensive to buy or build these however.

15. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

It's a really fantastic little facility and, for what it's worth, I never would have imagined something like it could be that successful where it is, but I think there's a lot of car people wherever you go. There's a pretty big variety of people in there, you've got a lot of classic collectors, a guy that collects hypercars (used to have a Koenigsegg, I was sad when that sold!), a few Porsche guys, and then there's the one weird guy that only has motorcycles. I believe the owner said if he did it over he would have built more 4 car garages and less 2 cars, since basically everything except the 2 car garage was sold out nearly immediately. They just finally sold the last two 2 car units to the same guy who knocked out the wall between them to make it a larger garage.

16. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

I'm gonna be cremated, and have my ashes made into bobbleheads of myself and given to members of my family.

panthercity likes this.
  17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Daphne is done and we are headed to Springfield for Nationals!! 36CD9E33-EFA2-4C69-8B0F-FA1E87FB11E1.jpeg 8B0DB128-21B4-4D4B-8BC6-C5C71517DD83.jpeg

TLR67, Sabre699, noles19 and 5 others like this.
  18. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Learn how to spell you inbreed pos.

It’s ROY and if I ever run over your stupid ass in the mountains you’ll know what hit you straight up dumb ass because I won’t pull over to call 911 for you. Don’t get excited on this internet. God help you if you actually race a real race class I’m in. Your dead mfukr!

19. roy826ex

I don’t drink liquor snaggle tooth fuctard!

Try again frozen brain loud talking north loser, come south so I can shut your washed up ass up for good on a racetrack.

20. roy826ex

:cool: