1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's be honest. "Dreamers" = illegals

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Sep 2, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Once. And you fuckers won't let me live it down, will you?

You build a bridge, do they call you bridge builder?

You pluck a chicken, do they call you a chicken plucker?

But you jump one black guy in a dark parking lot... :crackup:

2. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Its always funny to see when they claim that something is not legal. "The legal claims in all of the cases, including Garcia‘s, are similar: that the Trump administration did not follow proper administrative procedure in rescinding DACA, and that making enforcement promises to a group of people, only to revoke them, violates due process."

Didnt seem to have a problem with due process when you came here (or were brought here), did you?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...ministration-over-daca-decision-idUSKCN1BT14F

Funkm05 likes this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I am 100% against illegal immigration and yes the lawbreakers come from a variety of places. Just due to geographic location there are more from the south of us. As to your opinion in the pits I have never noticed that but you could be right. I hang out with all kinds and generally get along with them, even Canadians.... though they need to bribe me with Maple syrup....glorious Quebecy Maple Syrup :bow: As to the assholes I try to stay away from them regardless of tint.

TSWebster and dtalbott like this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Easy answer is toss her in prison for working illegally which she obviously did for years.

Nice propaganda piece though with the Dr. Ignoring the other 100's of thousands for the one.

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Queer

7. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

So my Dad stole a Camaro back in 1979, drove us all to school and church, he drove faithfully to work everday in that car. Never got pulled over, never drove over the speed limit. Did all the maintenance on it, taught me and my brothers how to rebuild It. It was the only car we ever had, the only car I've ever known. He's too old to drive the car and gives me the keys and says it's mine.

Why can't I register the car in my name and get the title?

8. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I know where that is going, but.......

How did he get tags, and the inspection sticker?

Was the enforcement of those just slack?

9. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Just a hypothetical story. Hell my father wouldn't even steal the shampoo from the hotel.

10. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Some misguided DMV worker intent on "doing good" just gave them to him when the state wouldn't allow him to register the car... :crackup:

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's not that tough to get false documents, they are out there for sale, but with a little legwork you can get real documents.
    The government generally makes allowances of one sort or another for people who have no credentials, and once you get one legal credential, it's not tough to get more. Car registration is one of the easier ones.

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I wanted to find one of those posts that Liberals like arguing that illegals don't get welfare and/or pay taxes even though they don't get tax refunds BS talking points...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/...MklhkHwlJaPfI6ih6YFtJXKJQ4ma-teHks2hAZbCbAex4

13. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Isnt a refund just when you paid more than you were required to? Isnt it their money regardless?
    Also, how do illegals get a SS#? (a legal one anyway).

14. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Shhh ... just let it happen. Can’t rush these things, ya know.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

17. blkduc

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Just another data point supporting the fact that liberalism is brain cancer.

19. blkduc