1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lawn Dart Airlines

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawn Dart, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Chris, with them flying you do you get the points and status? Or are you on that Houston express?

2. I have been traveling Emirates lately, their planes kickass. But yes, I get all the points and miles. The H.E. plane is operated by United, and I got United points/miles for it.

My company uses American Express Business for travel planning and they book the flight for me (meaning in my name, my FF number etc) just like if you were to call them and have them book you a flight. So I get all the credit for it.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

My company is the same. In my travel profile I just put in all my FF numbers, hotel and rental car programs and they book and pay.....I get the points, they get the business expense write offs.

4. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

$28K from JFK to Sydney in the suite. Doubt you could come anywhere close to that private. But, just being able to afford $28K for a flight to Sydney would imply that your fuck you cup runneth over.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Yep. Not to mention standing there blocking the aisle while they fiddle fuck with their bags and try to get their shit together is rude as shit. People should know that they eventually need to off of the plane and have ample time to get their shit together prior to landing. I should not be inconvenienced by incompetence or lack of planning.

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

7. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

The real title should be "Passengers Unhappy with Air Travel: Here's Why"

"Whiny" is clickbait and implies that its on the passengers, and not shared with the system. However, the "article" (blog/opinion) clearly states otherwise.

8. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I'd rather travel first class on a common carrier then, and use the leftover money for watch(es).

9. caferace

caferace No.

This thing off the ground yet? :D

-jim