1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep Zac Chapman in your thoughts and prayers

Discussion in 'General' started by BC, Aug 10, 2009.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Thank God for all the miracles!

Thank Zac for the heart.

Thank you, Jenny, for the love and compassion.

2. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Awesome news and thanks for the continued updates!

3. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

4. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

How do we order these?

5. GixxerRacer371

GixxerRacer371 Well-Known Member

Per Zac on Facebook...
    "Easy! It's $20 for the calendar & $3 for shipping. You can pay the $23 to my Dad's paypal at [email protected]. Be sure to select "gift" when u do. Send your address to me & i'll send the calendar to you."

:beer:

6. zacsmom

zacsmom Well-Known Member

Zac had a swallow study on Friday. Zac was not cleared for a diet by mouth. However, the speech therapist that administered the test said that Zac could have pudding with his speech therapist while he was rec'g the electrical stimulation to his throat. So, Zac was thankful for that, but still disappointed that he was not given the thumbs up for more. Zac knows God is in control and it will happen in His timing. Thank you all for your continued concern and prayers!

7. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

Any good news is great news!! Keep getting better Zac:up:

8. the mother

the mother Love my 250

Keep heads up Zac things will get better. God is with you , and everyone has you in there prayer's. Just keep u[ the good work. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

9. zacsmom

Zac is getting to enjoy some cinnamon flavored pudding with the speech therapist. He is also feeding himself the pudding which is new.
    Zac had an appt with the neurosurgeon on Tuesday. Molds of his head were made for the upcoming reconstructive surgery that has been scheduled for Feb. 28. He told me the next time I see him he won't have any hair because they had to shave his head to make the molds. He was growing his hair out and wasn't too excited to have to lose his locks ;)

10. zacsmom

I am going to copy and paste my son's status from his facebook page for those of you that are not friends with him. You will all see why I am so proud of him and what God has done in his life!!
    "The last 1.5 years from my accident have been...interesting. Thanks to my family, friends & God's miracles I have made it here. When I think of what I was like then, how I am now & where God will take me I am amazed. I learned don't enjoy the things of this life, you may not have it tomorrow! No matter how good or bad a situation is, it will change. Appreciate what you have today. It may sound weird but I'm happy it happened, I have more now. I learned not to fear tomorrow because God is already there!"

11. hotnail

Awesome update.....thanks and God Bless! Btw, what is the name of Zacks Facebook page. I looked it up to see how he is doing but I didn't have any luck.

12. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

try a search on his name Zac Chapman
    (no k in Zac)

13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I enjoy reading Zac's FB posts. He has came a long way and continues to impress and improve.

14. zacsmom

Zac does have wonderful posts on his facebook page. It is so wonderful that he is, and has been for some time, doing his own posts. God is truly amazing.
    Zac went to the eye Dr. on Friday at BIR. Zac's vision after his surgery is as good as it is going to get. Because he still has some double vision he will need to wear glasses.
    The Dr. had Zac put on glasses with his correct prescription and Zac said his vision was the best it had been, just like before his accident!! I'm so happy that zac's vision can be so clear :). Another praise and answered prayer!!

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Great news on the vision.

16. the mother

the mother Love my 250

It is so good to hear that Zac is doing so well. Keep up the good work ZAC. As for you mom , you are the greatest. God has truely blessed your family and it could only get better with everyones prayer's. I will keep Zac and all his family in my prayer's. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

17. zacsmom

Zac got to walk outside today and enjoy the weather. He now weighs 166#, so stopping the continuous feeding at night has had no ill effect on his weight. As Zac texted to me tonight, "hopefully that's muscle". With the speech therapist, he got to eat an entire container of pudding. He also increased his weight on the machine that he works out on for arm strengthening. Go Zac!!!!

18. hotnail

:clap::clap::clap:

19. Brutus

Brutus Well-Known Member

Great to hear!! Best wishes to Zac and family!

20. the mother

the mother Love my 250

Go ZAC, KEEP UP THE HARD WORK, YOUR ALWAYS IN MY PRAYER'S . GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY