1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Join STT at Carolina Motorsports Park Nov 21-22nd...

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Motorin Mark, Oct 26, 2009.

1. 03silvr6

03silvr6 Well-Known Member

Damn you guys are taking it to Mark

Was with them last year, minus it being 18 degree's Saturday morning this was a good time. Just to hear Marks full tilt boogie speech is worth going, but in all seriousness Mark and the southern STT boys put on a good show.

We got 6 of us making the haul down from PA

2. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Looks like 4 of us coming from the Cincinnati area. (Assfaultjunkies.com)

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Oh God.... Not you guys again! LOL... See you there.... You guys going to be pitted in the same area???

4. Supergirl

Supergirl Well-Known Member

can we hate you trev for that? just a little?? please?

i wish i could go..

5. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

You cannot hate me! :)

Seriously though, moving both myself and my business to the south has been a huge undertaking.... I deserve the warm weather and the longer riding season.....

Actually.... since all the bikes are in Charlotte... you could just fly in and ride the 600.... I'm just sayin..... :)

t

6. Supergirl

:)

you know that we're all happy for you :)

And Mark better treat you well, else we'll come and take you back :D

7. mastermind

I dunno, there was talk of the "new guy" having to clean the wheels on the motorhome... and who knows what else!!! :eek:

t

8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I thought it was sweeping the track with a Broom????

9. Supergirl

and who knows what else :eek::eek: :D

we're gonna miss you, trev!!!

lucky south ;-)

10. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Thats why Intermediates go out first silly...

11. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

Intermediate is now "Sold Out", Novice is almost full, Adv has about 10 spots avail each day.

Thanks all!

12. kanatuna

I'm signed up for Sunday as an Advanced....or whatever the hell STT calls that...

13. sdgers

sdgers Well-Known Member

WTB Sun 11/22 Intermediate

Contact Stacy
    Gershfox1 @ comcast dot net
    615 973 3391 or pm here.
    Thanks

14. Bluenvy

Bluenvy Well-Known Member

is monger coming>? make sure he doesnt ass pack me again :Poke::beer:

15. mastermind

Very much looking forward to coaching novice at CMP.... :)

t

16. kanatuna

hahahaha I guess some guys like that sorta thing ya know. lol He isn't coming anyway.

17. No doubt.

It isn't like RA or Barber, but there damn sure are some hills. Some of us walked the track last year and trust me, my damn calves and thighs KNOW there are some elevation changes.

18. Blind

Blind Well-Known Member

Anyone know if they are allowing fire bowls this year or not? (fire bowls, not pits... so no destruction of the parking lot)

Looking forward to being slow and getting yelled at by the coaches for being slow while insulting the other coaches choices in favorite bikes

good times last year... good times...

(kidding, I was slow, and I did have a discussion with one coach regarding ducatis, but no one yelled at me. I liked the duc coach though. He was a great guy. Hopefully he took no offense.)

19. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I called and asked last year and they said NO... However I looked across the lot and there were some people with one.. Pissed me off considering it was 20 degree's... Easier to set one up and put it out is asked than freeze balls...:D

20. Blind

Blind Well-Known Member

Yeah, last year they said no because someone set fire to the grass or something a week before. Wasn't sure if they've let up this year. Might have to call next week and ask.