1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Paul DeJoria: Nicky Hayden's father-in-law?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by HPPT, Dec 31, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He probably just got a new hip and was still getting the hang of it. ;)

Potts N Pans likes this.
  2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

If he hadn't made eye contact and waved at me the three times he did it in the 45 minutes I was there, I *might* allow that as an excuse.

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You know what they say...

Once you go old it's less stiff and more fold.

4. CausticYarn

I like money.

5. pickled egg

Then why did we have kids? :confused:

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Nice!

Say what you want, but she wasn't wrong. That MF'er got a nice grill!

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I don't think that's the fold he was talking about...

8. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I've always been attracted to thinner/smaller frame women, and at my age, that's not likely to change. As I stated, she looks a lot better in the second pic than the first one....not just her size, but her face seems prettier too. I think the first pic, she just looks kind of "rough" around the edges. The second pic, she looks like she has been polished up a bit. All said, I'm perfectly content with who and what I've got. She's funny, attractive to me, loves to ride motorcycles and is intelligent. Probably her only fault is that she finds me attractive. Might be time for glasses for her........on second thought, cancel that request! :crackup:

9. CausticYarn

As long as I am getting full body massages, I don't care if it rolls up like a rug and tucks inside.

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

pretty sure they are married & he works on the race team when he is not fabbing expensive firearms. :D

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Name looked familiar, had to Google it and recognized him right away.....having a wife in the hair styling business can do that. That guy IS interesting, I don't know if it was mentioned already but he was literally homeless and living out of his car at some point in his life. The hair products brought him his success first....like success stories like that.

12. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

because you didn't pull out

13. pickled egg

Well someone didn't...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait - did Nicky get married?

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Now that you mention it, what I was thinking of was an engagement announcement.

16. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Agreed, first photo has Cher Face Syndrome.

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I only remember the engagement. Haven't heard if they actually got married.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, just how many beers had the old Vet had? If he was openly gyrating he probably had about 5 too many. He could throw a hip out of joint doing shit like that and you should have told him that. :D

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

As Red Fox once said; when you hit seventy you're as good once as you once were good.

:(

20. CausticYarn

As I have said. You are welcome to check up on their DNA. Just expect punishment every day after. :D