1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Paul DeJoria: Nicky Hayden's father-in-law?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by HPPT, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dayum.

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Derns right.
    I can't make decisions.
    Probably why we never had a wedding - I would spend 3 months picking out shrimp forks.

Orvis likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Every time I see pictures of them or Nicky and his girl all I can think is "that's a lot of white teeth."

[​IMG]

In Your Corner likes this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Careful. You'll get thrown out of the women's club talking like that. You aren't allowed to let the man you live with know he is ever right. :D

5. CausticYarn

We've lived together for 9 years, there is no way he couldn't know he is right by now!

6. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Wanna know how I know you're gay? :D

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

While I don't necessarily disagree, consider this...

Paddock. Laguna. 2005.

Nick comes out of his little trailer.
    The mass swarms him.
    "Can I get pic?"
    "Can I get an autograph?"
    "Sign my titties!"
    "Bless my baby!"
    "You have really pretty teeth...

You could have heard a pin drop. :crackup:

Orvis likes this.
  8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

At 62 you're a youngster. At 76 I have learned that "thick" is when you hurt yourself when you fall off. The woman is pleasingly plump. Still has her curves, boobs, and a nice looking face.
    (And the saying is, "beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder.":D

9. CausticYarn

I guess I don't see "thick." She can't be more than a size 6 or 8. That is not thick.

And that is a terrible picture of her too.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How did he respond when you said that?

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

[​IMG]

She may not be the best looking woman on the planet but she is far from unattractive.

Orvis likes this.
  12. CausticYarn

Unlikely to be even a size 6.
    I think she's pretty.
    But, to each their own.

13. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I have had worse, while I wouldn't knowingly allow her to eat crackers in bed, I wouldn't kick her out for doing so either.

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

That lady does not look 60 in that pic, more like her 40s

xrated likes this.
  15. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Thank you.....I obviously had nothing to do with the way she looks.....good genes I guess and trying to take care of herself. I can assure you though she is now 64 as we have birthdays two days apart. She turned 64 and I turned 62 back in November. So in that pic, she was 60 maybe 61....I just can't remember what year the pic was taken

Shenanigans likes this.
  16. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

In the above picture ^^^^^ she is much more attractive than the pic on the first page of the thread. She almost looks like a different person, and probably 15 lbs or so lighter in this one ^^^^

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I also think she's pretty damn good looking. I have to admit as I've gotten older I tend to see women in a different light than I used to. When a guy is young he seeks perfection, then as those men age, women start taking on a different kind of attraction. It's hard to explain I guess. I guess we older men just look at a woman and see, not only her physical attraction, but what kind of chick she is on the inside. I think it's kind of exciting personally.
    On the other side of the coin, I can, and do, enjoy looking at young women for their physical appearance, but then kind of look at them thinking, Damn, my granddaughter is older than her. At that point the desire to hit on them goes right out the window. :D

G 97 likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder but if you thought she looked thick in either picture, it might be time to take those 62-year-old eyes to the doctor for a tuneup. :D

Orvis, XFBO, crashman and 1 other person like this.
  19. CausticYarn

Not all men temper their desire to hit on women when they age. I was at the legion last night with my sister and an old vet started gyrating his midsection at me in an effort to get me to dance with him. I draw the line at 20 years (unless you are Mark Harmon).

20. CausticYarn

I probably sounded like an asshole there - I didn't mean that older men should never hit on women. Just maybe don't act like a 20 year old when doing it :D

Orvis likes this.