1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jodi arais trial.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Black89, May 7, 2013.

1. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Yeah, I get that. It's a nice sentiment for a t-shirt, but some days reality intrudes, like every business day when my suppliers want to get paid for products and services and I'm the guy who has to generate income to pay them.

I just looked up the PA statement on the question: "By 4:30, jurors in the Assembly Room who have not been assigned to a case and those who have not been instructed to report back for a second day of questioning, are given a jury fee check and dismissed. Currently, the fee paid to jurors is $9.00 for each of the first three days and $25.00 for each following day. Proof of completed service is attached to the jury fee check. Those who are selected to serve on a panel are paid when their service is completed."

Hmmm... $9 a day for three days, then $25/day, so in the first week I would get $77... My threshold for survival in my business is more than that every hour of the week.

Also, since they would reject me from every jury panel, I would never get paid at all for showing up and sitting around with the morons who have not showered in three weeks and who are still in their pajamas.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hey, he may have a point if he lives in SC... :crackup:

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's at least 50% of my attraction to Amanda Knox.

4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

As sole proprietor, I'm sure they have options for getting out of jury duty.

It's too bad PA doesn't adopt what Oregon and California have for their system. Report day one, and call in the rest of the time unless actually needed.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Right, like when did dying become so exciting? :D

You'd look like a dear in headlights the whole time, eyes open as wide as a mason jar lid.....she'd probably be laughing the whole time. :p

6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

But she's innocent.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I guess I'll just have to tell myself she's guilty. :D

8. ton

ton Arf!

well, lucky you. she's being retried.

9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Left this off my post :rolleyes: so you're good.;)

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The Italians need to let it go already. Sounds like they're going to give her the kangaroo court treatment. Even if she wins, they'll just appeal again.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I happened to come across an hour-long interview with some CNN guy this morning. That woman was extremely unconvincing. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather let a murderer walk free than see an innocent in prison. If they can prove she did it, they need to let her go. But I think she's innocent in the same way OJ is innocent. If she didn't do it, she knows what happened.

I hated the idiot who interviewed her. The guy was grandstanding like some kind of movie lawyer. But he did make one great point: she never says she's innocent. She always says they have no credible evidence she did it. She didn't have a good response to that.

But I love her. I'd make her and Debra Lafave sister wives if I could.

12. ton

ton Arf!

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow what a narcissistic psycho bitch.

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I'm all for it! Recycle her skank ass as worm food.

15. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

i think shes cute,hahahaha.

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

She is. Maybe the butches in prison will think so too.

17. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

I just saw the movie about this on lifetime last night...holy crap that was some scary shit! very very creepy

18. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

You watch lifetime? I doubt even beac watches lifetime

Hand over your man card

19. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Shouldn't be hard since Flygirl is a she. :D

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Oh fuck. I must be dislexic I thought it was sgvrider

My bad

[​IMG]