1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's WAR!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Mar 26, 2010.

1. random hero

random hero Banned

Never met you Dave, but from the things said on this forum, sounds like you might be able to fit in the holes.... Why not go in after them if you can squeeze into their tunnels :)

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can't, I need flashlight batteries and Sam hid my .45. Otherwise I'd be playing 'nam tunnel rat and blasting me some vermeulens!

Get some!

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Why not just get a bag of GrubX and call it a day? If you kill their food, they'll leave. Idtios.

4. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

something like this could be fun

[​IMG]

5. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

you are going to stuff the holes with bricks of heroin????

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I do that and I still have moles and then I also have junkies wrecking my yard.

7. soderholmd

soderholmd Banned

Nice going Gandalf..............:D

8. soderholmd

soderholmd Banned

Quote of the year.........LOL:up::D

9. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

I have a German Shorthaired Pointer that has a mole addiction. Spends most of her day finding and eating them. We had to cut the amount of food we give her down because she was gaining weight with the amount of mole consumption. Doesn't care about anything else in the world, just finding and eating moles. After our yard is clear (5 acres) we are going to have to enroll her in a 10 step program to help her beat her addiction but it may take a intervention to get her to see how bad it is.

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

11. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Did no one else see this post???? Goddammit, this guy has an awesome garage full of bikes and cars, and a f##king Cat 345????? AT HOME????

Slowly changing my perspective from admiration to jealousy to "you suck".:wow:

12. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

But you'd only need to kill one. .

Just sayin'. . .

13. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

I'd rent her out... seems like everyone has a mole problem.

14. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Go grab a small pitch fork that people use to spear fish with.. its the cats ass for that stuff. We uesd to do that when we'd get them. Just sit with a cold one near the latest tunnel and wait :)

15. Billy P. Floyd

Billy P. Floyd Milwaukee, Wisconsin

...I smell varmint poontang. And the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think.

16. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

this thread is worthless without pics

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What do you want photos of, the holes in the yard or me in a thong made with the corpses from the moles, sneakers and jackie O's?

18. mkvamso

mkvamso Fall Risk

if i said both would that be ghey?

19. PCP

PCP King of the who?

Definitely the first thing that came to mind. :crackup:

"In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'. "

20. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Kate likes moles. Unfortunately, my yard now looks like a moonscape. No moles, though...