1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's NASCAR, but still

Discussion in 'General' started by Fencer, Sep 11, 2020.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Screw NASCAR's imperious management.
    I think having to sign up to participate in social media takes it out of the "public" and puts it into the "private". Saying something in private infers a certain level of confidentiality and anyone that "outs" someone for their private opinion should be chastised...fucking gossip mongers.

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Dude is 61? Tell them to take the sensitivity training and shove it up their asses, then go race dirt track.

TurboBlew and auminer like this.
  3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I thought he retired years ago. Nascar is probably looking for stories to be in the news again.

418 likes this.
  4. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So...... I guess you could say that ALL the Wallace boys are playing the race card?

(not "race" as in aptitude during a contest of speed)

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Whole lot of Bubba Wallace opinions from people who hate NASCAR. Some of you just need to come out and admit that you are fans. :crackup:

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The article mentioned he added sponsors and they go with him if he leaves.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The most NASCAR I've ever watched in 1 sitting was the movie Days of Thunder, which I actually have seen a handful of times.

9. auminer

I was, actually.

Back when a driver could punch another driver in the mouth after the race for driving like a dick, then tell the reporter that he'd do it again if need be.

Back when you might get a rundown of the top ten finishers of Sunday's race if the Monday paper had a little bit of extra room on the bottom of page D-6.

Back when the guy driving on Sunday knew he'd either be the one to either pay a guy to fix that fender, or have to fix it himself.

This bullshit now is so far removed from that it's not even the same game.

You guys lamenting motorcycle road racing being relegated to leftover space on page D-6 might want to rethink what you're asking for.

britx303 and sheepofblue like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

13. auminer

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cool. I guess. NASCAR can get some positive press out of all this with people who don't watch NASCAR.

Got to like Bouncy Ball Flying guy jumping back into racing.

15. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to the rappers that had NASCAR teams several years back? Or did I dream that? I thought Nelly and Puff Daddy had one at some point.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

NASCAR has to reach a new demographic to survive.

17. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

I hear Latinx trannies are in play.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nah...they started self identifying as automatics making adjustment for different tracks too difficult.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Is this MJ's first foray into NASCAR team ownership? I just got flashbacks to 16 years ago. Didn't someone on here say they found this dude at a trackday and threw him into the deepend in AMA SBK?

part-of-the-jordan-motorsports-team-on-the-track_3.jpg

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Found him on the street from tje story I heard. Tez and another guy passed MJ in his car. The all wound up at the same gas station and a friendship was formed