1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is mm93 ever coming back?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Nov 23, 2020.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm just looking for evidence that the number is not zero. There seem to be a lot of assumptions being made here.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I think it's a pretty safe assumption. My wife always said The Ben was cute, she liked his dimples. :crackup: I'm sure getting the wimmenz is not an issue.

SGVRider likes this.
  3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yeah, Ben didn’t tell me. He’s a gentleman. :D

I assume if you’re a rich and famous MotoGP star, your only dilemma is if whether you prefer to ride an Italian, Spanish or German marque.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Again, assuming that's the type of guy he was. But what do I know? :)

5. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I don't know about "supermodels", but he was with that playmate chick for a while.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know who was a playmate but if that's what I'm thinking of, I vaguely remember that starting before the house in Italy on the timeline.

7. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Leticia Cline I think is who is being referenced, and I think you're right - she was AMA days and Ben looks to have married an Italian lady who I assume he met while overseas.

Also, ditto on my wife having The Ben on her list of hall passes. :(:D

8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

That’s what I’m sayin. I’m not insinuating anything untoward. There are probably worse places to set up camp, that’s all.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, you are insinuating that there is no waterskiing or movie stars in Owensboro. :D

10. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Hah! You may have me at that.

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Can we get @theben to chime in on this one?

12. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

You meant to write @Elbowz11

Phl218, BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  13. Quicktoy

I believe years ago he had the other username. I couldn’t remember the other one.

14. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Your thinking Hadben

Sabre699 and Quicktoy like this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That was Dad of Ben.

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. Quicktoy

I thought his was BensDad

17. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

Been while since I have just checked in here Other than an occasional link Papa sent me of interest
    Skipping this thread from page 1 to here I must be cautious to comment as the original thought must have hit the dust a while ago.
    MGP racing this season has been spectacular
    That MM wasn’t there was an early concern but many top level racers have missed seasons and come back. If he does he will get to greet the new guard so to speak. Nobody has been caught sleeping
    I don’t miss him a bit but that is just me. Great season and hopefully the brave new world will continue to be thrilling

18. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

Just read a few pages and bailed. Regarding MM comment. If you have to crash to find your limit I don’t want to be on track with you. No question I don’t have to be on track with him but I just hope that mentality doesn’t carry down the pike. If that is how you need to learn your limits please rent the track by yourself.
    And yes I have crashed hard. Never thought it part of a way to get faster.

Sabre699 and JBall like this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is it really living with your parents if they are on your payroll?

SpeedyE and younglion like this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was not privy to the particulars of their relationship.