1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is mm93 ever coming back?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Binder is from South Africa, McPhee is Scottish.

2. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Moto3, where you can go from first place to 15th in the matter of 2 turns, then back to 1st down the straight. I usually watch moto3 during the offseason when racing is over. Gives me my fix during winter. I dont know the names of riders but Aaron Canet last season was pretty special to watch. Surprised he didnt do better on the Moto2 bike this year but I expect he will be closer to the front next year.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Jeezus people. Check out Silverstone 2019. Then try on Malaysia a few weeks later. Both, IMO, bttter races than anything in 2020 (of which there were some great ones). It is simply wild to see the best bested.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are forgiven. WSS has been mostly garbage recently.

5. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Agreed. I watched fervently back in the day with favorites like Andrew Pitt, Vermuelen, Foret.... and then when Kenan exploded onto the grid and dominated for such a long time, 10+ years I think if you forget his short-lived dalliance's with WSBK and Moto2. The past 2-3 years though, meh... PJ left so no North American rider to root for and no real personalities in the class to catch your attention, unless of course you tune in to see what funky hat/sunglass combo Cluzel will be wearing.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah