1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iraq launches missiles it doesn't have

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by I'm with Stupid, Mar 20, 2003.

1. z420z

z420z Well-Known Member

Yeah.....launching missiles at populated area is now defense? :rolleyes:

Jeff

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

After a while don't you just feel like giving up trying to explain to some of these people why this war is happening. May as well talk to the wall. It's really unbelievable how uninformed some people are. The damn protestors (and yes, I believe they have the right) really get under my skin. Why don't they ever consider what the "butcher of Baghdad" has done since he's been in power. They can't be considering that or they would never protest removing him.....and inspectors aren't the answer.....obviously. Hell, they couldn't even find something as big as a scud and its mobile launcher....

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You obviously haven't seen Huey130's mosquito fogger! :D

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

once again, for the team tomato asswad who dodges the question.

still waiting. :)

5. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Rose colored glasses on again, huh....

Well yes Scuds were banned and they fired them but that's not really a violation of their agreement (YES IT IS)

Al Samouds were banned and they fired them but that's not really a violation of their agreement (YES IT IS)

Drone with a range greater than 90 miles were banned and they fired them but that's not really a violation of their agreement (YES IT IS).

Chemical warheads and delivery systemes were banned and they found them but that's not really a violation of their agreement (YES IT IS)

The list goes on.....

And no, we should not be talking to N Korea 1 on 1.

6. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

..No we went to war ...because over exaggerated claims of WMD...

I never heard Colin Powell talk about scud missiles...

link to al-queada....??? not true

possess nukes??.... not true

purchase plutonium...not ture...

destroying al-salmound missiles true...

funny thing, we supported an over through of Saddam, shittes and kurds.... saddam slaughtered then....what did we do?? Nothing.... that is why the Iraqi’s don't trust us. the devil they know is better than the devil they don't....

we had already won... he was destroying his weapons, he was contained... so why did we go to war??... Wolfowitz...says so...

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Geeze, where's that wall? How do you know he doesn't have the WMD's? Did Saddam tell you? Did he tellyou he already destroyed all his unnaccounted for stock piles and we should just believe him? Because the inspectors couldn't find them? Damn, my head hurts from banging it against this wall. Regardless of why we're going to war, don't you think that Hussein not being able to kill off large #'s of the Iraqi popluation will be a good outcome of this war.

Are you sure it's safe for you to ride/race a motor cycle?

Shit, anyone got an asprin?

8. Impressive, Scaramouche. A 100% Fact-Free post. Excellent job!

9. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I've heard this before, probably from Peter Jennings or some other news person, but it's not quite accurate.

Iraq has a few differnt versions of the original Russian Scud B. Their versions, the Al Hussein, Al Abbas and Al Hijarah (and even the original B, which I think they were still supposed to have a few in inventory) are all gyroscopically guided during the powered portion of their flight (first minute or so). Once the onboard fuel is used up and the rocket stops, the missile and payload coast to their target. This design is not very accurate, however, that does not make it ineffective. Effectiveness is best measured by the mission. Scuds are not precision guided missiles, but when used as transport agents for chemical or biological warheads where precision targeting is unnecessary they could be very effective.

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

Re: once again, for the team tomato asswad who dodges the question.

11. z420z

z420z Well-Known Member

Is Team Atomic F..ing crazy?@?

And yes....still no answer.

I am done now.

Jeff

12. More SCUDS that Iraq doesn't have were launched against Kuwait just now.

13. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...sad brad and slow and dyslexic....

when are you ever going to learn how to debate... you loose once you use an insult...

100% true.... prove to me that they are false....

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

answer the question. oh nice traitor.

15. Evil Dave K

Evil Dave K Well-Known Member

Atomic, you have to put down the pipe and wake the F@ck up. You can not be this blind. The facts are out there in these new fangled things called newspapers. Sit and read one rather then getting your news fed to you via Mtv.

So in your eyes I lost the debate due to an insult or two, but it was more fun then retyping the same things people have been posting for you for months now. :D

16. Dear Chuckie T. Scaramouche:

It's "lose," not "loose." "Loose" is when something isn't tight.

I know how to debate, but that's not what I was doing with you. It's pointless to debate with an excerebrose zoophyte.

17. yz250mike

yz250mike Eric Cartman is my idol

Atomic,

We appreciate you having an opinion and not joining the masses (masses can be wrong sometimes and mob rule is a bitch), but when are you going to wake up?

I think the facts are there and there is enough evidence to support Saddam has WMD. He was not even suppose to have Scuds and yet he has them. The inspectors did not find the Scuds, but they did find evidence of WMD's. I can't believe you still think he does not have WMD's?

Where were you the last 12 years? Where were you all those times in the past 12 years when the UN Inspectors were not allowed accessed by the Iraqi Gov't when they were one door away from discovering WMD's. Even during the last warning we gave Iraq, we told them to comply or else. Guess what? They did not comply as UN inspectors were not given access again.

What are we suppose to do? Give them another 12 years?

I think you at a point now you are arguing just to argue.

Once this thing is all over and some high raninking Iraqi defector exposes all the documents, France, Russia, Germany, China, and you are going to look very stupid.

I have not more to say except till afterwards when Bush can tell all those ass-wipe Frenchman "I told you so"

Last edited: Mar 21, 2003
  18. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Guilty

Russia and China are not going to care...they know what's going on they just want to oppose the US.

France and Germany are not going to look stupid...they are going to look guilty of numerous violations when French and German technology is found at the heart of Iraqi WMD programs.

19. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

There are a lot of families in a small town in Pennsylvania that thinks it's a big deal. See, all 28 were from the same unit...

Additionally, a nuke/bio weapon only has to get close to count.

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Methinks the bungee chord on your burnoose is wrapped a bit too tight......