1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indy 500

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, May 28, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Ich bin ein Berliner. ;)

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:crackup:

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's the way I'd have it given a chance.

4. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Great American Race needs more Americans, if you're going to get all pseudo patriotic

For those of you who read, Andretti was the only American in the top ten finishers- Japan, GBR, Brazil, Columbia

Only 4 American winners i the last 20 years

5. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

JR Hildebrand was sitting in 5th with 10 to go and got bagged for supposedly jumping the restart. BS, call in my opinion but he had a hell of a chance (again) and also RHR was flying until he went kablamo as well. Last time I checked, Indy Car was a World Series with drivers from all over the world. I'm ok with only have half of the field be American, as long as they are bad muthas that haul the mail.

6. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I'm more pissed this J/A spoiled the F1 results. WTF not the F1 thread and BTW Monaco isn't France

7. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

You do realize the race was 36 hours ago, right?

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yes, we're all aware it's a sovereign state. Too bad it's bordered on three sides by France, and the other side by the Mediterranean. But thanks for the geographic information, J/A.

9. eggfooyoung

Eh, I did kind of spoil it in the wrong thread.

10. pickled egg

Old habits die hard... ;)

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Angie Harmon fan, eh? I'm with ya. But you'll only reach her knee caps, junior. :Poke:

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You should be shot for that.

13. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Ya'll need to listen to the Japanese broadcast of the last 4 laps of the race. Makes a Spanish soccer announcer sound like a mortician:D

14. pickled egg

I wouldn't be caught dead in the back seat of a Lincoln...

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well alrighty then...if it has become more than a US series then no harm, no foul. Congratulations on the win. Remember WWII but put the animosity behind you. I'm reasonably sure the driver did not bomb Dresden.

16. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Yeah and the NBA needs more white guys. Problem is we're not good at basketball.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're gonna love this! I hope you don't have high blood pressure. :D

JBall, 418, scottn and 1 other person like this.
  18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

That headline alone makes me smile!

19. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

That was fantastic! Tony Kanaan is awesome, when you're that ugly you have to have a sense of humor! Rumor has it he's filling in for SeaBass for the rest of the year.

20. eggfooyoung

I remember Franchitti and Weldon saying they wouldn't let him drive the rental car, because he would get on the highway, and go 50 the whole time. :crackup: