1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In search of Thermosman

Discussion in 'General' started by TNT451, Mar 23, 2004.

1. TNT451

TNT451 Well-Known Member

can anyone help me get in contact with Mike fitzgerald....aka....Thermosman?

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

3. TNT451

TNT451 Well-Known Member

Thanks

4. For best results, try this phone number...

770 592-3823.

As long as this silly thread appears once every week and WERA29 pops right up to respond, I will make the same post. No one believes that new visitors looking for this phone number join the BBS every 72 hours.

;)

5. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

Acutally I was going to look for that number tomorrow too. Unless I hear a deal coming from the center of the universe:D My specs are 03 SV with 99 GSXR750 forks. I weigh 195 + or - 10. I will be at Jennings on Friday to have the work done.

6. I will be there and able to assist any and all comers.

Why did you choose the older front end? The new one is lighter, and shorter. The SV doesn't lack for trail....

;) :D

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

See what I mean Ya just can't help yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (add quote)
    As long as this silly thread appears once every week and WERA29 pops right up to respond, I will make the same post. No one believes that new visitors looking for this phone number join the BBS every 72 hours.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think P.T. Barnum said it best.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2004
  8. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

:rolleyes:

9. TLsupertwin

TLsupertwin Well-Known Member

10. Here we go again...

11. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Enjoy the humor of the post boys, that's what it was meant to be.

A little search and you can find Mike's number easily. It's been on the BBS more than my ex-wife's name on bathroom walls.

Hey Mike, got my forks ready.:D

12. Strick

Strick Good to be king

They are done.

13. Thank you.

:)

14. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Max, you never cease to amaze me. :rolleyes:

15. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

See that's your problem, always questioning what somebody uses.

16. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Thanks Strick.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bullshit. It wasn't done to be funny. ANd anyone whohas been on the internet longer than a month realizes that people ask the saem questions over and over and over again. Nature of the beast. They also don't use the search functions.

Max - quit it. Either compete or don't but don't come here and bash another vendor just because you're losing business to them at a high rate. Try looking in house for the problem rather than blame it on someone else.

18. Rrider

Rrider Well-Known Member

Mongo! [​IMG]

19. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I judge people by their actions everywhere - on or off the internet. When people can confront them directly or when they are hiding behind a keyboard. Personally I feel how people act when the chances of immediate retribution are less is much more telling of what type of person they are....