If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jan 10, 2019.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Pretty much, but then there's you?

Is this was to me/OP- I am very open to their opinion. I prefer opinions with some sort of universally accepted logic as well.

You may not call people that agree a wall, done properly will help, then work on who's already here illegally- but most of the left do call us racists. I personally am offended by this when I hear it- because I know me, color of skin is like plastics on a bike- it's still a motorcycle. And I myself have an inter-racial marriage with kids from it.- Not that I see it as any different than any other marriage however- in reality- it's not.

VFR#52 likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree WTF

Not really. Typically folks that point to others as not open to conflicting points of view (code3) are generally not all that open themselves. I listen to both side, code3 listens as well. Nothing either of us has said has swayed the other in the slightest, yet we both consider the other to be close minded.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner It's a little-known fact...

There's a difference between discussing the issue and spewing the current party line.
    "Walls don't work" is one of the current party lines and it's ridiculous.
    Good fences make good neighbors.

4. R Acree

R Acree WTF

In the spirit of camaraderie, I offer code3ryder the following condition upon which I might accept a border solution other than a wall...
    1. No free education
    2. No housing subsidies
    3. No subsistence subsidies
    4. No healthcare subsidies
    5. Learn to speak English
    6. You must have a job and pay taxes to stay
    7. Citizenship is available if the legal process is followed, but you are at the back of the line
    8. No voting until you obtain citizenship

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 What's my name

And yet you felt compelled to reply. Amazing.

So enlighten us all with your counter points if you think differently. I mean if you want any sort of serious conversation. ;)

6. G 97

G 97 What's my name

You could have just simply stated, Trump bad. LOL.