1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If this doesn't get you upset, nothing will.

Discussion in 'General' started by rd400racer, May 25, 2011.

1. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

I said it before in the YouTube thread...exiting a vehicle with a weapon is a stupid move, very stupid.

2. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Yup.

You can only blame the guy in the truck for moving over to run the biker off the road, but the blame for the biker being there lies only with the biker who illegally passed the guy.

Shit, some of you guys acting like the bikers are innocent would probably blame either the guy driving the truck or one of the light polls if any one of the two guys on the bike crashed into one.

3. Demented

Yes, because we all saw just how safe that illegal pass was.

4. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

I don't understand why the riders didn't let well enough alone when they both could have turned and gone on their way.

5. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

curious
    do you think the oncoming bikes would have been at fault too with turd in the truck slithering across the double lines into their lane?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Why would I....?

Rhetorical question Farley....take lap.

8. Strick

Strick Good to be king

The truck driver moved over before the biker was even next to him. Seems he was trying to stop the squid from passing by blocking him, the rider made the choice to still and try to squeeze by.

I would be pissed if I was a rider on that road................seems a pickup with a 4 wheeler in the back and redneck at the wheel can go just as fast as a squid on a sportbike. :D

9. Venom51

That's how it starts....

10. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

I pass on the double yellow whenever the situation dictates such action. I am the judge of when its safe. They are painted fuckin lines on the pavement, until they make them out of tire-shredding blades I will drive over them at my discretion.

11. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

not sure why its rhetorical....he did it twice

12. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

The guy in the truck should have gotten his ass kicked when he stopped. Its all that simple.

13. Demented

I gotta admit, that was pretty impressive from the truck. I can't help but wonder if he learned to drive like that from watching NASCAR.

14. Venom51

Obviously not...that road had both left and right turns. He would have ended up in a field or a house following the Napcar training method.

15. LWGP

LWGP Well-Known Member

I am so glad I don't ride on the street anymore.

16. Demented

:crackup:
    They do have one or two road courses though.

17. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

same here.

18. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i don't care if i'm acting stupid or not, you don't have the right to try and kill me with your truck. that dude's exactly the kind of red neck knuckle draggers i grew up with.

given the one or two questionably hot tempered guys i would have been riding with...if that were me/us in the video...Jethro would have been found lying road side in his own slobber with a tire iron up his ass.

f@ck that.

19. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Seems there were a lot of bikes on that road. If local law enforcement wants to set up shop and hand out tickets like halloween candy, so be it. But, redneck dude has no authority to do what he did....his life wasn't in danger. If I see someone jaywalking, I have no right to make em' a hood ornament, that simple.

20. sowega

sowega #710

What was the mealy-mouthed yokel's reason for chasing the guy down? I couldn't quite catch what he said.