1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

:crackup:Fucking mathematicians.

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Why do you need a tank? They don't make hi-cap magazines for it...

3. KaBoom.

Thats why. :D

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Well wasn't on the list,cause I didn't think about it. Stopped at an out of town gun store and they had a sale on the scorpion cz. So I walked out with one. Lol

6. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Broome syndrome... it’s worst than Covid ... :D

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I dunno, some of them are auto loaders (not the Abrams). 30 rounds of heat would be impressive.

8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

For the longest time, I wasn’t much of a fan of the “SMG” or PCC guns and frankly am still on the fence about most of them. But following some trigger time on a scorpion, I definitely shifted my opinion more towards “like.” Have fun with it. I most certainly did the one time I got to play with one.

9. assjuice cyrus

I'm ate up. My goal next year is to average 1 a month. That might be hard, due to surprising the family with a Disney land trip next year.( Not my idea) and I will have to purchase another safe which will cut in the gun fund. Lol.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  10. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I've got a Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm. For me it's a matter of "it's fun" more than anything else. I know it's not an ideal platform for anything more than poking holes in paper and ringing steel, but 9mm is cheaper than 5.56, so feeding it is a bit less bad too.

11. Dude you will love it. It is easily one of my favs.

It needs a few little mods. Need a better charging handle, and gotta do something about that aggravating as safety. But once you get it sorted, shit it is fun.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  12. Mine too. If I can average one a month, I will be doing damn good. :D

Ive been saying that for a long time and it hasn't happened yet. But here's hoping I will be stronger in 2022. :crackup:

13. assjuice cyrus

Already been on the accessory hunt. So far alot is out of stock. But,definitely getting folding stock and charge handle.

14. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

So, cutting back?

15. redtailracing

That was my thought.

Jedb likes this.
  16. assjuice cyrus

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Just left cabelas. Checking out there selection, wife says "what's that you have slot of those right"? It was a WALTHER HAMMERLI TAC R1 .22 LR 16" M-LOK RIFLE, I said yea but not a 22 one. She said "O" Looks at the sales guy and said "well take that" Told me to add it to the collection and that she can shoot that one. :crackup::crackup:

So, after talking with the wife. I believe we beat our 1 month. I have to check dates. But I believe I ended up with 14 or 15 firearms for the year.:D

Gorilla George and RonR like this.
  17. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Great wife you have. Unfortunately mine is very similar and constantly says
    “ you work hard so but it” . Sounds great but at times I need a little restraint.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  18. assjuice cyrus

She is awesome. For v-day she surprised me with two guns. :crackup:

RonR likes this.
  19. redtailracing

My wife is similar in that she’ll never tell me not to buy something. She encourages me to get whatever I want. That said, she’ll never buy me anything like that either so I’m a little envious in that regard. She just doesn’t know enough about my hobbies to know what to buy and doesn’t care to research it but I suppose it’s still nice to have the freedom to get what I want without catching any flak. Lucky fellas you guys are.

20. wera313

wera313 Well-Known Member

A few photos from my last two weekends. For the first time, I shot the SCAR17 out to 1,000 yards this morning. Bullet was going slow out that far so learned reading impacts is much different than 600 yards. Helped that there was very little wind. Digging the KRG stock I picked up during their Black Friday seconds sale.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are from a long range carbine class. Shot my 10” piston AR out to 600 yards. Was shooting 77gr that helped a little bit with wind. But hit percentages dropped off past 400 yards. Magnifier with Eotech is best inside 300 for me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

dobr24, prm and Gorilla George like this.