1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I was just about say "when are you getting that FN Scar?"

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

While the 10 mm diameter is between 9 and 45 it’s a much nastier cartridge than the 45. I’d really like to shoot a G40 or something heavier and longer than a 1911 frame. 10s really bring the heat.

3. He said they have some 10mm Glocks on order, and they’ve been on order for a while now so they should arrive anytime soon.

I might pop back in there next week and see.

4. Tristan

yawn... CMMG Banshee in 10mm looks more like you

Or go full on space gun with a Kriss Vector

5. You fuckers are killing me. :moon:

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Quit being easy. :D

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you spent enough money yet on guns this past year to cover the cost of a Lamborghini?

8. Tristan

Clearly you need help spending your money correctly...why would you buy another Glock after that first one? If we leave it up to you you'll just buy 50 more boring black plastic pistols...

9. Tristan

With a machine gun turret

10. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

At least payments for one year.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's a scary. Because he doesn't do payments.

12. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

ive shot the 9mm and it pretty awesome and want the 10mm. Mags dont seem uber pricey also. The cmmg banshee's are very slick

13. Tristan

Today's ammo report-

scored 2K rounds of Aguila super extra .22LR for $225 shipped from Ammo-shop

local Walmart didn't have anything I needed, but I was surprised to see some 6.5 Creedmoor, 308, 30-30, and a couple others on the shelf

14. Shit. Haven’t thought about that.

Lemme think about it. Probably close. :D

15. That’s kinda what my line of thinking was with the “Only of something really jumps out at me” thing.

It will take a really special handgun to really jump out at me. I’m now into trying a bunch of different shit.

16. :crackup:

I’d settle for an uppercut cannon. :D

17. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Are you using the Aguila with the cmmg conversion? Mine doesn’t seem to like that ammo. Just doesn’t shoot consistently with it. It does great in the mossberg 702 though

18. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Galil works...and there's always tomorrow. :D

19. My shop had a lot of ammo (and guns) on the shelves.

Brandon said the “buying frenzy” has slowed down a little, and the OEMs are catching up/ putting out more.

He said when they get stuff in, instead of 1-2 each gun, they will get 10-15 of them.

So many times over the past year I’ve had to settle for the display model, because it was the only one they had. Now they have a good stock of everything.

They probably had 50-60 ARs on the display shelves, and more in the back. Same for shotguns.

After I got this SAR, they still have 2 more of them on the shelf.

Even Academy has recently been able to keep ammo on the shelves, rather than people emptying the delivery truck before it can even make it to the shelf.

20. Tristan

Haven't tried it, and not sure I will since my cmmg kit happily eats the cheap LRN crap I have a ton of. The finicky 22's I have are the GSG 1911 and the Rossi RS-22 (702 clone)