1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Rhino48

Rhino48 Well-Known Member

So that's a Trijicon RMR built into the mount?

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

How do you like that P320 M17? I've been eying one of those for a while...but also the P320 X5 Legion.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

The 320s are amazing guns. I just love the gun they’re cloned after a little more.

4. sbk1198

Which is?

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

6. ljuice26

Love it. My second time on the range, I got more and more comfortable. Just had to adjust because it different than my glocks. The grip is very different. I like it alot. My wife likes it more than the P365 I bought her.

7. Quicktoy

Glocks. They’re straight clones when you open them up. Sig added some metal rails on the inside that’s about it.

sbk1198 and DucatiBomber like this.
  8. ljuice26

Agreed....

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

You guys are much more versed on this than I so what is the thoughts about the S&W M&P15 Sport II? Its an entry level and won't be used except to go to the range and plinking around here and there. Thinking that or maybe an AK for another option at the range. Thanks guys for any insight!

10. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

I put about 50 rounds through the P365, trying it out as a rental. It's a great gun. Having fired the 200 series, I'm a fan of Sig.

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. sbk1198

Well then at least they picked the right brand to copy :)

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. ljuice26

I shot her gun once. She doesnt like to share. I have about 200 rounds thru the M17. Very nice gun.

13. Quicktoy

AR is an AR is an AR. Just make sure you get one with forward assist.

14. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

ok good deal, thanks!

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Well, but there are better and worse quality components.

16. Rhino48

Rhino48 Well-Known Member

17. Quicktoy

In the base market they’re all the same is what I’m referring to.

18. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I've had good luck with the M&P 15s. Perfect for what you want to use it for.

dantheman and Quicktoy like this.
  19. I love the 320's. I love Sig's in general. Ive got the P320 Compact, P320 X-Five Legion, and the P227 TACOPS (14+1, .45ACP). I just like the wider grip and the ergos. Sigs just feel like they were made for my hands.

I know the P227 TACOPS got a bad rap from a lot of people because of the magazines. Some people had issues with them even brand new. But ive put around 800-1000 rounds through all 4 magazines, without a single malfunction.

The P227 is actually my favorite of any of them. The HK45 might have a little less recoil, but the short-reset trigger on the P227 is so awesome.

MachineR1, Jedb and Quicktoy like this.
  20. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

dobr24 likes this.